June 2007 Desktops

@All - Nice SS! LE takes over June! :)

Definitely agree with LE taking over June. I just installed it too, haha. It look's great!

Definitely agree with LE taking over June. I just installed it too, haha. It look's great!

That can only mean that I did a great job with finising it ;) Nice Captain America avatar and sig btw :D

Edited by Capric0rn

62007bn2.th.jpg

Very simple for June. Sometimes its tricky to find a VS that goes with a nice auto wall (or vice versa) but IMO this fits very nicely (not to mention WMP and WLM match great as well) :)

That can only mean that I did a great job with finising it ;) Nice Captain America avatar and sig btw :D

Haha, thanks! Same with you, I believe I posted a similiar post about your avatar and sig in the LE5 thread :D

luna-element04iePN.jpg

Daeron, how did you customise your MSN list to show the contact's avatars and also how did you made the conversation window transparent like in your screenshot? Please let me know, thanks:DD

Looks great. Where can I get that wallpaper?

Here you go! (wallpaper attached)

Enjoy!

Looks great. Where can I get that wallpaper?

Here you go!. (file attached)

Enjoy!

post-5160-1182396138_thumb.jpg

Daeron, how did you customise your MSN list to show the contact's avatars and also how did you made the conversation window transparent like in your screenshot? Please let me know, thanks :D

I'm not sure about the msn thing....but the convo window isnt transparent, he just has the same image as the background for it....

Daeron, how did you customise your MSN list to show the contact's avatars...

Click the button that has an up and down arrow. Tick "Show contacts' details."

To reduce the size of the avatars, run Messpatch and flip to the second wizard page.

I'm not sure about the msn thing....but the convo window isnt transparent, he just has the same image as the background for it....

Oops, just noticed that and it looks like he is indeed :blush:

Click the button that has an up and down arrow. Tick "Show contacts' details."

To reduce the size of the avatars, run Messpatch and flip to the second wizard page.

I'm unable to find this option in WML, is it available in WLM or do you have to install the Mess patch first?

By the up and down arrow, I assume you mean the "Show menu" button on the right side of the toolbar amongst the other icons before it?