June 2007 Desktops

VTP 7, ObjectDock, CursorXP, wall made with Paint.net 3.8.

I am sorry, I am really a nice guy.. BUT I have to say this. Your desktops are horrible.. Your wallpapers are horrible and WTF is that HUGE cursor. I have yet to see a nice looking desktop from you.. Yet so many people here have AMAZING looking desktops, and share all they use, yet you still have horrible ones, month after month... Again I appologize for saying what I did but it had to be done...

To each his own I guess.

@dmholt57:

LOL, seriously your desktops are really really ugly, I don't know how you can use them.. lmao. they just look extremely cheap.

I don't mean to be mean, but your sig and avatar as well, there really pixely and look pretty cheap.

@dmholt57:

LOL, seriously your desktops are really really ugly, I don't know how you can use them.. lmao. they just look extremely cheap.

I don't mean to be mean, but your sig and avatar as well, there really pixely and look pretty cheap.

I also have to agree, I normally wouldn't say anything, but normally I wouldn't have to say anything.

Somewhat less irritating?

in my opinion, even worse...

that wallpaper is horrid, i'm not much for 3d renders when it comes to that kind of stuff. plus it looks extra blurry...

but it's all about what you like.

and on that note, here is what i like... ( click to enlarge )

desktop6-28-07_small.jpg

Somewhat less irritating?

Still bad but better.....

Come on guys we gotta help him out here.. We need to come together and help dmholt with a new avatar, sig looks better... still pixally.. and new desktop.

Come on guys we gotta help him out here.. We need to come together and help dmholt with a new avatar, sig looks better... still pixally.. and new desktop.

how u get ur sig

well if he likes it.

I'm with BlakByte. Let the guy use whatever he wants and how ever he wants. Let's get back to desktop posting now ;)

My work desktop.

Nothing special really. I am sure that you can spot how hard i am working! :)

post-73179-1183042216_thumb.jpg

why those backgrounds and icons?

mine:

u222ntitled.PNG

wat would i have to edit to change the startbutton n the taskbar alert flashing to blue like you have there??? n could you share that wall if u can. thanx

Clean:

le01rK7D.jpg

Dirty:

le02WbBA.jpg

object dock

avedesk

tango shell patcher

msn8.5 custom skin (i just replace few images)

reflection dock icons

I'm with BlakByte. Let the guy use whatever he wants and how ever he wants. Let's get back to desktop posting now ;)

capri, people likes my mod of your theme lol.. i get alot of pm's requesting it :whistle: