Should I buy a Wii?

Should I buy a Wii?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

The Nintendo Wii has 512MB of storage built in, should you run around the Wii accepts SD Cards. Theres a little flap in the front to insert the card. :)

Also, if you want to play Gamecube games, you're going to need a Gamecube memory card as well... I dont think it can do GC saves on it's internal flash.

to play gc games, you need gc components including gc mem card if you want to save games and gc controller if you want to... control

I sold my 360 because no good games.

If you honestly believe that, I think you should re-evaluate your interest in videogames.

If you honestly believe that, I think you should re-evaluate your interest in videogames.

If you read my post, I had said I bought it when it came out and there was no good games then.

if the reason you want a Wii is Smash Bro's I honestly think you should wait until the game comes out first. There is no rush, and although unlikely to happen, there is still a chance of the system going down in price by the time the game comes out.

I think you should buy a XBOX360 instead of getting a Wii as the games comparsion between them is huge.

I brought a Wii only a month ago and i already had a XBOX360 and i found the Wii to be very poor in terms of good quality games that are out now (please people do not say Zelda:TP because that is total crap) and games that are coming out (is there actually any good ones?!?) I have wasted my money for sure on one and the only game i will be looking forward to is RE4 which i already played 2 years ago. The Wii is selling now yes partly because of the free game included, but it terms of games that you can actually buy...its doomed.