Wimbledon 2007

_43030741_wimbledon_getty_203.jpg

Who do you think this year will win Wimbledon?...will it be Federer again or Nadal or Roddick? or Someone Else...

I think Federer will be very strong this yeah because he really wants to break more records but Roddicks always a threat!!!

British hopes are dashed tho as 8th Seed Andy Murray has pulled out :(

Only thing i can see winning is the weather...

... its here, ready and waiting :(

Yeah its meant to rain for the next few days :(

They should reschedule Wimbledon because it always rains at this time of year! When Wimbledon comes, you know it's gonna rain! :p

Come on Tiger Tim! How long will he last this time? First Round? Second? Oh well...

Federer will win. Maybe beat Nadal again in the final. I'd like to see Sharapova win the womans.

It's going to be Nadal and Federer again, with Federer having more advantage on grass. I'd be more interested in the competition going on in the Woman Singles though.

They should reschedule Wimbledon because it always rains at this time of year! When Wimbledon comes, you know it's gonna rain! :p

Come on Tiger Tim! How long will he last this time? First Round? Second? Oh well...

Federer will win. Maybe beat Nadal again in the final. I'd like to see Sharapova win the womans.

Henman has Moya in the first round and thats a toughie...he could of met Murray in the third round...

I say Tim should just GIVE THE HELL UP. It's boring watching him. He is past his sell by date now.

I will be rooting for Federer!

I say Tim should just GIVE THE HELL UP. It's boring watching him. He is past his sell by date now.

I will be rooting for Federer!

Henman had a sell by date? I never bought the hype, he is awful.

Henman had a sell by date? I never bought the hype, he is awful.

:laugh:

The problem with his game is its classic British tennis from the 1920's...and when you face someone like Roddick or Federer they will destroy that game...

How long has Henman actually been around? I remember when I was like 7 or 8 I got some sticker with a picture of him on it. But yeah, I would like to see a Federrer v Nadal final. Oh, and Sharapova best get to the final, I enjoy listening to her say "ahhhhh" and "oooooohhh" everytime she hits the ball :D.

I only support English players anyway, after Murrays statement over the England team in the world cup I lost the little ounce of respect and support I had to give him.

In fact, I wish he had played because then I'd have been able to laugh when he lost.