Wimbledon 2007

Federa certainly was not a happy chappy at that hawkeye call, he was certain it was out.

Nadal could take him, I think this last set is going to be close.

I was telling my mom at the end of the 3rd set that even though Nadal is really good, it seemed like Federer was having an easier time keeping the games he serves to himself, then Nadal goes and breaks him twice in the 4th set :laugh:

-Spenser

These 2 are defiantly at a league of their own.... but Nadal is taking this one he is far more impressive and aggressive...

lol anyone seen the Bjorn Borg vs Roger Federer side by side comparison?

I was telling my mom at the end of the 3rd set that even though Nadal is really good, it seemed like Federer was having an easier time keeping the games he serves to himself, then Nadal goes and breaks him twice in the 4th set :laugh:

-Spenser

Yeah I thought he could close it out but he fell apart over that decision and then went 4-0 to quickly and couldn't come back...I see Nadal taking this 6-4 in final set...

Well played.

All credit to Nadal. Considering grass isn't his surface, he gave him one hell of a match. He's improving every year.

WoW.... went from TOTAL Nadal to TOTAL Federer

yet... Nadal is only 21yo and he seems to Federer equal, we'll have to see what happens in the U.S Open

Nadal is getting better each year on grass, it won't be long before he wins Wimbledon.

Yeah the gap is closing...the question is will he get a 6th straight title?

Well played.

All credit to Nadal. Considering grass isn't his surface, he gave him one hell of a match. He's improving every year.

QFT. Really good match. Well done to both guys, its just sad one of them had to lose IMO.

Congrats to Jamie Murray and Jelena Jankovic for winning the mixed doubles! Quite impressive as this was their first event together.

Wow, a British guy won a grand slam! Jankovic was a pleaser too! Both Tennis and on the eye! ;) (No pun intended - if you saw her singles round match where she had the eye problem) :p

Congratulations to Federer. Nadal has definately closed that gap, but I wonder if Roger can make it 7 like Sampras...

Oh well, thats the Tennis for another few months. No footy, cricket is boring at the moment, damn nothing to watch on Cable except Top Gear repeats! :p

Wow, a British guy won a grand slam! Jankovic was a pleaser too! Both Tennis and on the eye! ;) (No pun intended - if you saw her singles round match where she had the eye problem) :p

Congratulations to Federer. Nadal has definately closed that gap, but I wonder if Roger can make it 7 like Sampras...

Oh well, thats the Tennis for another few months. No footy, cricket is boring at the moment, damn nothing to watch on Cable except Top Gear repeats! :p

Stay up late, Copa America Semi Finals

Uruguay v Brazil

Mexico v Argentina

Nadal is getting better each year on grass, it won't be long before he wins Wimbledon.

It's as Federer said it. He's taking every title whilst he can before Nadal gets up there. Nadal is improving seriously and I can hardly wait to see him get at his top level on all courts.