Post your Workstations 2007

For convenience really, it's nice having a computer it different rooms around a house. Also, definitely a lot nicer working enviornment than my room.

ANYONE HERE WHO HAS THE P182, IM FINDING IT HARD TO SCREW ON THE HARD DRIVE IN THE HARD DRIVE CAGE, NONE OF THE SCREWS FIT THROUGH THE TWO HOLES SO THAT THEY CAN BE TIGHTENED ON THE HARD DRIVES SIDE HOLES. HELP.

ANYONE HERE WHO HAS THE P182, IM FINDING IT HARD TO SCREW ON THE HARD DRIVE IN THE HARD DRIVE CAGE, NONE OF THE SCREWS FIT THROUGH THE TWO HOLES SO THAT THEY CAN BE TIGHTENED ON THE HARD DRIVES SIDE HOLES. HELP.

You lock it down with big thumbscrews, provided with the case. And no need to post IN CAPS.

Radish?

More internal pics please also, is that a SATA DVD+RW :blink: ?

Ya NEC OptiARC 18X drive :p

What other internal pics would you like? I'm installing a new cooler tomorrow so can get some pics then

What's so odd about a SATA DVD+RW?, they have been out for some time.

Radish?

I did not know we have SATA DVDRW drives, WOW!! Whats the advantage? Any specific system requirements?
Ya NEC OptiARC 18X dr:pe :p

What other internal pics would you like? I'm installing a new cooler tomorrow so can get some pics then

Yes after the new cooler, some different angle shots I guess eg showing the font hdd bays etc also any tips when taking photos like this?

Pretty much all the crap i have in my room at the moment, removed my decks, mixer etc to another room in the house now.

DSCF0389.jpg

Xbox 360, Router (D-Link DIR-655)

DSCF0390.jpg

Sub, Freeview PVR, DVD's, 80GB external HDD, Virgin Media Cable Modem (20 Mbit), Records, Other Laptop is ontop of Printer (Windows XP)

DSCF0396.jpg

Laptop (Vista Ultimate), Ipod, Other DVD+-RW Drive, TomTom, Phones (N95, 6021, D900) MCE Remote.

DSCF0398.jpg

28" TFT TV (connects to PC through VGA), Dell 21" TFT, Logitech Speakers.

DSCF0392.jpg

Server, Dual Processor, 4 GB RAM, Around 2 TB of Data Storage, Windows 2003 SP2 (VMMachines - Server 2008, 2x Server 2003 machines, 1x Linux machine)

DSCF0395.jpg

Everything.

:)

I did not know we have SATA DVDRW drives, WOW!! Whats the advantage? Any specific system requirements?

Yes after the new cooler, some different angle shots I guess eg showing the font hdd bays etc also any tips when taking photos like this?

The SATA drives are not any diff from ATA ones really, the main benefit is you don't have anything PATA anymore and thusly no fat/flat cables plus it looks slicker and is easier to manage :)

Here's some new pics:

Here's the front door open with dust filters in view, you can remove both filters to clean them out and they do pick up a lot of dust so I'm thankful that the inside of the case is only dusty at an absolute minimal level.

pc_case_dustfilters.jpg

This is the space I have to work with for fitting the HDDs on the bottom bay, you can have 4 drives in here max but 3 if you want to give them breathing space, There is a fan directly on the black bracket you can see which creates a wind tunnel effect on the bottom section of the case.

pc_case_hddbay.jpg

The GFX card is pretty huge, I miss the days of single socket coolers. Because the GFX card gets so hot my poor WiFi card gets heated too - still works fine though :)

pc_case_PCIbay.jpg

The open space thanks to SATA dvdrw

pc_case_5.5bay.jpg

The new cooler Freezer 7 Pro, enough space to remove the RAM easily unlike some coolers where the fan blocks the closest ram stick.

pc_case_ramcpu.jpg

And finally some connections...random.

pc_case_satagfx.jpg

Everything.

:)

Nice busy little corner! the screen up that high would make my neck totally :-----------/ though!

The SATA drives are not any diff from ATA ones really, the main benefit is you don't have anything PATA anymore and thusly no fat/flat cables plus it looks slicker and is easier to manage :)

Here's some new pics:

Here's the front door open with dust filters in view, you can remove both filters to clean them out and they do pick up a lot of dust so I'm thankful that the inside of the case is only dusty at an absolute minimal level.

pc_case_dustfilters.jpg

This is the space I have to work with for fitting the HDDs on the bottom bay, you can have 4 drives in here max but 3 if you want to give them breathing space, There is a fan directly on the black bracket you can see which creates a wind tunnel effect on the bottom section of the case.

pc_case_hddbay.jpg

The GFX card is pretty huge, I miss the days of single socket coolers. Because the GFX card gets so hot my poor WiFi card gets heated too - still works fine though :)

pc_case_PCIbay.jpg

The open space thanks to SATA dvdrw

pc_case_5.5bay.jpg

The new cooler Freezer 7 Pro, enough space to remove the RAM easily unlike some coolers where the fan blocks the closest ram stick.

pc_case_ramcpu.jpg

And finally some connections...random.

pc_case_satagfx.jpg

Nice busy little corner! the screen up that high would make my neck totally :-----------/ though!

Looks clean inside :D... can you show me a picture of the other side where the cables are hidden?, just wanna see what u did to cables from the PSU...

Just finished my build about a week ago and its actually a presentable computer unlike my old Pentium III. Sorry some of the pics are low quality don't know what was going on with the camera but i was in a hurry so i will try to get better pictures some other day and some internal ones too. Specs in my signature.

My new Acer AL2051 20" monitor and Halo 2 on it!

022.jpg

The computer itself in a Cooler Master Centurion 5 case QUESTION: Does anyone know why my DVD Drive sits so far back in the case? if i set it more forward the cover just ends up sliding it back when i put it in. any ideas? thanks

023.jpg

Stickers!

025.jpg

Everything! Standard Crappy Phone and 30GB White Zune

026.jpg

The boxes for some of the hardware and software. Windows XP, Ubuntu Stickers (haha), Phone case, Halo 2, Zune, Win Vista in top

024.jpg

Sure thing!

pc_case_cabletidies.jpg

I have almost done it like u, except for the fan cables, ur fan cables goes all the way down to the psu, I took the wire from the psu up to the fan wires, its a bit annoying when I close the side panel :p... I must change that tomorrow :D

I had that problem too but found out the fan cables are ultra long so just fed them down :D

Hehe :)... My fan cables are still tide as they were when I bought my case :p