Post your Workstations 2007

MRK, did you cut your case? I've been thinking about doing some cable management in mine, but I can't be bothered to cut the case :p

that is just the case, it comes with those holes

img0081kg1.jpg

Updated:

- Antec P182 enclosed AMD Athlon 64 computer completed -- now sitting on the floor.

- Key sets changed - 1 duplicate key removed (The P182 key works with my NAS RAID and vice versa) new decorative attachment added. :p

- Testing a few new earbuds! :) Player - Zen Vision:M 30GB, comparative: Shure E2c, V-MODA Vibe, Maximo iMetal iM-390 - Test equipment: Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic, Asus Xonar D2 soon.

mine never really changes anymore. I need some new stuff...

i think the only difference between these and other photos i have posted is i moved a Doors record near my desk.

post-16704-1190400775_thumb.jpg

post-16704-1190400769_thumb.jpg

post-16704-1190400756_thumb.jpg

post-16704-1190400763_thumb.jpg

mine never really changes anymore. I need some new stuff...

i think the only difference between these and other photos i have posted is i moved a Doors record near my desk.

post-16704-1190400769_thumb.jpg

oh how i miss my modded ibook with the red apple :(

^A halo fan and xbox 360/hd-dvd supporter

and ontop of that a kanye west fan.if I ever met you I think we would have to fight

Ya, and he will end up kicking ur a** :blink:

cleaned up a little bit :)

Nice little HD-DVD collection there :D....

^A halo fan and xbox 360/hd-dvd supporter

and ontop of that a kanye west fan.if I ever met you I think we would have to fight

lol bring it

Ya, and he will end up kicking ur a** :blink:

Nice little HD-DVD collection there :D....

thank your for the support. and yeah it's not bad, waiting for face off(which keeps getting delayed) and transformers to come out :) :)

halo fan/xbox360/kanye west fan

i think if we met we would be best friends

listening to cant tell me nothing by kanye right now

i wish i had halo 3

great song, i love flashing lights and the glory on the new album. And halo you have to get it, games is sooooooooo much fun

Edited by rajputwarrior

lol bring it

thank your for the support. and yeah it's not bad, waiting for face off(which keeps getting delayed) and transformers to come out :) :)

great song, i love flashing lights and the glory on the new album. And halo you have to get it, games is sooooooooo much fun

listening to flashing lights right now :-D

lol bring it

There are 5 movies that I really want on HD-DVD, thats all the 3 Bourne movies, Shooter and Transformers, maybe all the matrix movies to...I already got the first 2 bourne movies and shooter on dvd, but I still want them on hd-dvd :D.... but thats when I get a HD-DVD drive in the near future :p...

How are the movies on ur Samsung 226bw monitor?