[GAME] Cntrl+V

Dave says:

SHES 7 MONTHS OLD

Hmm. No idea what thats about >.> Ive had this laptop on Hibernate for months.

02/01/2007

Creepy, I don't remember copying that. I've got to look that date up now, find out what happened and where I was that day. Oh god, whats going to happen?

Dave says:

SHES 7 MONTHS OLD

Hmm. No idea what thats about >.> Ive had this laptop on Hibernate for months.

hehe :p

then he took me o

hahah i have no idea what that is from either... half of a msn convo maybe?

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server. There are so many reasons that this might have happened we can scarcely bring ourselves to type them all out. You might have typed the URL incorrectly, for instance. Or (less likely but certainly plausible) we might have coded the URL incorrectly. Or (far less plausible, but theoretically possible, depending on which ill-defined Grand Unifying Theory of physics one subscribes to), some random fluctuation in the space-time continuum might have produced a shatteringly brief but nonetheless real electromagnetic discombobulation which caused this error page to appear. Or (and truth be told, this is by far the most likely scenario) you might have reached a page that we meant to create but didn't get around to it, since this year's April Fool's joke got hacked together at the last minute, more or less the same way this one did. And this one. And this one, and this one, and this one..

i was really about to buy the royal flush of tisp

1:

Alex // says: (12:11:37)

min wage at 5.52 p/h for 37 hours per week is ?10,620.48 before tax

Alex // says: (12:12:03)

8.00 p/h is ?15,392 before tax

Alex // says: (12:12:09)

so 5 grand difference2:b>

Пропадай жизнь! Только бы эти возлюбленные существа наши были счастливы. says: (12:39:13)

no she's about 3ft and is of an unknown but asian, almost chinese appearance

Alex // says: (12:39:40)

lmfao

Пропадай жизнь! Только бы эти возлюбленные существа наши были счастливы. says: (12:40:05)

shes friendly but its so superficial

Пропадай жизнь! Только бы эти возлюбленные существа наши были счастливы. says: (12:41:05)

like an msn convo with someone u don't really know and all u end up saying is "hi", "how r u" and "bye"

Edited by -Alex-