[MS E3 '07] Pictures/Trailers

Blue Dragon demo is out! I don't know if anybody else knew that yet, but I thought I'd share.

Wow, that was the most disappointing thing ever. Gears on PC gets a TON of new content, we all get shafted.

So basically, I watched Peter Moore and some fat chick play Rock Band, a bunch of old trailers, and saw a green 360. Wow.

Let us know if you find an HD source :p I can't wait to fight alongside the arbiter and in the forests. Honestly, just so much cool stuff in that trailer :blink: The Halo 3 themed 360 was kinda bleh but I'm sure some will buy into it

Assassin's Creed gameplay was even better than I imagined also.

I think the conference had less impact this year obviously because we knew a lot of the games coming and there was no big shocks. Nonetheless it was still awesome

maash posted this source: http://download.microsoft.com/download/a/6...30_ST_2Mbps.wmv

I'm sure there will be even higher resolutions available eventually :D Damn that water looked great...

damn my console is going to on for a while downloading all this stuff.

Background, over-night downloads in low-power mode, yea baby! :)

By the way, I just wanted to make mention about how G4TV has got to be the most pathetically horrible waste of a channel I've ever seen. I very very rarely ever watch it, but watched tonight for this. The coverage was awful, taking commercials all the time (at least buy out the block for something like this), the 3 nerds at the beginning wouldn't shut the hell up, all talked a million miles an hour, and talked over each other, and then the top it all off, the cut off the halo video and have to show the end again.

G4TV, you suck at life.

OMG I feel the exact same way. I rarely ever watch G4TechTV, except for this week because of the live E3 coverage... but commercials?! WTF were these morons thinking. I love the points they choose to cut out for commercials too. THE FIRST ONE DURING THE MASS EFFECT TRAILER. Then we watch through all the (arguably) unimportant Disney movie stuff and they decide to cut out for commercial RIGHT AT THE LOST ODYSSEY TRAILER. To top it off, part of the ending Halo 3 video was cut off by a commercial too (in Canada anyways).

Screw G4TV, I'm going to be downloading a high-res E3 video for the Sony and Nintendo conferences if I can find them. Now, does anyone know where I'll be able to find a high-res uninterrupted version of the entire MS conference?

Gah, I'm only at 6% on the BD demo... :(

This will take a while.

I'm putting Sonic on the fast track so that I can play that while waiting for Blue Dragon.

LOL I just saw a bunch of Neowin guys sign on :laugh:

Wow, that was the most disappointing thing ever. Gears on PC gets a TON of new content, we all get shafted.

So basically, I watched Peter Moore and some fat chick play Rock Band, a bunch of old trailers, and saw a green 360. Wow.

How exactly are you getting shafted exactly?

First off, just because the PC version gets new content, doesn't mean that same content won't make it over to the 360 down the road (and since this is Epic we are talking about, why would it be surprising if that content did come over to the 360?)

Secondly, if its going to be an Epic game, and especially GoW for Windows PC, of course they have to add new content to it. PC gamers aren't going to especially like it if Epic just ports over GoW straight up, we'd want new stuff.

I rather loved the fact that they announced it for Vista AND XP first of all, and that it'll have full Games for Windows Live support (and Unreal Engine 3 will have Games for Windows Live support built into the engine from now on also) AND full Co-op!

Now if only Comcast could freaking LET ME POST NEWS I could post an entire round up of the Microsoft press conference. Le sigh. Its gonna take around 6 minutes just to post this damn post. GG.

@ op mind doing a thread like this for sony and nintendo with a stream address as i have no idea were i would find them otherwise

Just a few things to mention to those who may have not noticed at several parts of the trailer Masterchief and Arbiter are standing side by side at one point Masterchief has a gun to Arbiter's throat.

Masterchief seems to get back to Cortana

Earth is getting its ass whopped :p :laugh:

At approximately 39 seconds I think I see a new type of enemy we had not seen before(not sure)

This trailer Kicked Sum Arse Tonight

and finally those GRAPHICS WERE AMAZING :D :D :D

one happy chap right here :laugh: :p

post-62693-1184131390_thumb.jpg

:x :no:

when peter moore took out the special edition halo 360 i thought it was ugly. but now, after seeing those pictures, i think it looks downright disgusting. :x <- hey look the smiley is the same color as the console!

Microsoft is going to release a new version of its XBOX 360?just for the release of Halo 3! This new 360 will have the color profile of ?Spartan Green? and ?Spartan Gold? color, with a matching ?Spartan Green? controller will come with it. This is not a big of a surprise as they have done a similar kind of thing with the Zune. We should see this around the release date of Halo 3 which will be Sep. 25, 2007. On that, which Microsoft refers to, will be the biggest game launch date in history.

MicroTechXP will have more info. as soon as it is released , so check back for more information!

UPDATE: The new Special Edition contains these components:

Halo 3 Special Edition Console

Halo 3 Special Edition Wireless Controller

Halo 3 Special Edition 20GB Hard Drive

Halo 3 Special Edition Wired Headset

Halo 3 Special Edition Gamer Pics and Theme (Exclusive download via Xbox LIVE)

Component HD AV Cable

Ethernet Cable

HDMI Port

Play & Charge Kit

Xbox LIVE Silver Membership

One-month Lbox LIVE Gold Membership

Halo 3 game not included?sold separately

News Source: MicroTechXP

Saw this on Digg. Well, now we know what comes with it.