[MS E3 '07] Pictures/Trailers

IMO, the console looks quite good but why are they including only a 20GB drive with it? :blink:

Those single player screen shots look amazing :o

At approximately 39 seconds I think I see a new type of enemy we had not seen before(not sure)

That was one of the new styled brutes and the new armour they wear

News Source: MicroTechXP

Saw this on Digg. Well, now we know what comes with it.

Hmm, so it's a Premium with a HDMI port, or Elite with a 20GB HDD. It'll probably be $399. They should have included Halo 3 with it. I hope this is a 'fixed' Xbox 360.

Also, new controller colours (ugh):

E3hero_beyondthebox.jpg

What in the world was the WETA digital clip ? :o

What the hell were you expecting?

Nothing. I would rather have them leave Halo alone. :p

Just sad that they completely ****ed it.

Worst E3 conference ever. Nothing at all exciting. This is somehow even worse than Sony's last year. We'll see what Sony and Nintendo have up thier sleeves, but from the looks of it, the big exciting E3's that we knew in the past really are dead.

This is somehow even worse than Sony's last year.

Nothing is worse than Sony E3 Conference 2006, nothing lol Unless they out-do themselves this year of course

Nothing is worse than Sony E3 Conference 2006, nothing lol Unless they out-do themselves this year of course

LOL. Ok, you're right. I went a bit far there. I apologise. Still, it was pretty bad.

Oh, and am I the only one who totally forgot Golden Axe existed? It kicks ass!! Sonic is kind of "meh" because I have it on so many systems already, but I'm going to buy some points tomorrow to get myself Golden Axe!!

i'm sorry but... that was bleh..nothing worth really seeing. Gears on pc was ok i guess.

Agreed. I feel like Microsoft is relying on Halo a little bit too much...

But Gears on the PC? Woohoo! ;D

That special 360 Halo color is really really bad, seems a desperation product for halo fanboys... I rather take that gray one they rumored to release...

LOL. Ok, you're right. I went a bit far there. I apologise. Still, it was pretty bad.

Oh, and am I the only one who totally forgot Golden Axe existed? It kicks ass!! Sonic is kind of "meh" because I have it on so many systems already, but I'm going to buy some points tomorrow to get myself Golden Axe!!

I bought Golden Axe and Sonic, both are awesome imo :) Brings back memories :D

The conference was a little boring as in it didn't have any big surprises like last years, but I think it was great to see AC gameplay and Halo 3 single player. Plus Resi Evil 5 and others, so I'm pretty pleased.

Can't wait for Nintendo's!

i agree the MS E3 conference sucked big time......i dunno abt you guys but i kinda liked the Halo 3 console...i know i know its green n all but paint job is top notch.......BUT why the hell 20GB....why not 120 GB.....

It's available on the Marketplace in HD. ;)

Oh, sweet. It's queued up for download :D

This damn Blue Dragon demo is going slow as heck... It seems to have sped up a little though.

I need the 120gb hard drive :(. I own too much DLC to have room for this stuff.

blue dragon finished in like 10 mins for me....but im running out of space...I have 400mb left, lol

I'm stuck on 6% on the Blue Dragon demo. NCAA 08 downloaded nice and quick, as have most of the videos from E3 so far.

Pretty sad I can download near my normal speed on Live, but I download near 56k speeds on my PC. Bleh.