[E3] Nintendo

wiifit is different and interesting... wonder how much it's gonna cost with those pads... and I wonder if that last girl comes with the game.

I don't mind the game itself, I think it's a cool idea, but as soon as they started to bring people out to show the exercises, I had to turn it off.

It looks like good Nintendo news will come during the week. Matt C. from IGN said a lot of things were coming.... but obviously not during this conference. At least we're getting all 3 big hits before the end of the year.

I'm really excited about all the games. Metroid especially... That's one of my favorite series of all time.

I'm really excited about all the games. Metroid especially... That's one of my favorite series of all time.

you mean the 'Metroid Prime' series

the original Metroid series has been away for a while :(

you mean the 'Metroid Prime' series

the original Metroid series has been away for a while :(

No, I mean Metroid as in every Metroid game. All of them have rocked. Metroid Prime is the newer version, but it's still Metroid.

i think the height was put in before... you could see by the different miis in the program. i found the wii fit part really funny... i don't think i would buy into it, unless i see more things from it that interest me. the board seems like a cool controller, add in the remotes, imagine the immersiveness for a game??!?!??!!! running or hoverboarding with weapons etc etc.