Super Bad (2007)

I felt my IQ plummit with every passing minute of watching this pathetic excuse for a movie.

I can't say it wasn't funny; I laughed a couple of times and I watched the movie all the way through. It was just too stupid; an American Pie wanna be if you like...immature slapstick garbage.

I guess I'm the kind of person who can't stand plotless linear movies, even if they're funny. If you're looking for a funny movie, watch Rushmore or Liar Liar (old movies, I know). These movies actually have a story behind them, not about a bunch of horny teens trying to score.

Edited by include

Yes, and Citizen Kane was about a newspaper mogul being a prick.

See, it's not hard to oversimplify movies ;)

Sure it is, but last time I checked, Superbad didn't win an Oscar and was immortalized in cinema history.

Yeah Knocked Up was to funny and Seth Rogen is a comic genius :D

Right there, I hope that isn't representative of Super Bad, if it is, I'm not watching it next weekend. I didn't much like Knocked Up but 40 Year Old Virgin was funny.

I felt my IQ plummit with every passing minute of watching this pathetic excuse for a movie.

I can't say it wasn't funny; I laughed a couple of times and I watched the movie all the way through. It was just too stupid; an American Pie wanna be if you like...immature slapstick garbage.

I guess I'm the kind of person who can't stand plotless linear movies, even if they're funny. If you're looking for a funny movie, watch Rushmore or Liar Liar (old movies, I know). These movies actually have a story behind them, not about a bunch of horny teens trying to score.

Actually, Rushmore was about a horny kid trying to score.

Right there, I hope that isn't representative of Super Bad, if it is, I'm not watching it next weekend. I didn't much like Knocked Up but 40 Year Old Virgin was funny.

I did not feel superbad had the "feel" of either of those movies. They were both similar.

• 3 weeks later...

Right. This was the worst movie I've seen in the last 6 months.

The only funny or entertaining bits were the part of the movie with Fogell and the two Police Officers (Officer Slater and Officer Michaels).

Jonah Hill was not funny. All he really did was swear and act like a turd. And what was the *wtf* moment with Michael Cera and Jonah Hill, laying there after the big party and saying how much the loved each other. :huh:

Loose ends in the plot too. What happened Fogell and the two Police Officers after they totaled their cruiser? :blink: What happened to Seth's Car?!

At best this was a 3/10 and only for Fogell and the Police bits.

The only funny or entertaining bits were the part of the movie with Fogell and the two Police Officers (Officer Slater and Officer Michaels).

Jonah Hill was not funny. All he really did was swear and act like a turd. And what was the *wtf* moment with Michael Cera and Jonah Hill, laying there after the big party and saying how much the loved each other. :huh:

Loose ends in the plot too. What happened Fogell and the two Police Officers after they totaled their cruiser? :blink: What happened to Seth's Car?!

Yip...I guess if it wasnt for McLovin and the cops, this movie would be a total failure...

i dont think you understood the plot properly. im not going to explain everything but the part with them destryoing their vehicle was about them defying the cops, even though they were themselves. What i inferred was that they were leaving the police force and this was a symbol of leaving it in the past.

I thought it was pretty funny, but I also thought it was wayyy over hyped. The whole movie was so predictable, and Michael Cera, while funny, needs a new role. I guess I didn't find it as funny because this movie borrowed basically everything from Arrested Development.

I had to watch this movie twice, because I passed out the first time. Excellent movie, but watching half the first time, didn't give me the full "LOL" experience the second time, but still a great movie.

8.5/10

I can't believe this movie got any rave reviews. Consists of roughly 85% low quality sexual and toilet humor, thoughtless dialog and cursing, and virtually no plot, and pointless in detail. Absolutely no thought is given into it, it's just all random. There's around 3 things that gave me a light chuckle, but honestly, I fail to find much entertainment in this low quality junk slapped together and shot with a camera called a "movie".