[Official] Doctor Who Thread

One of the best Christmas specials for a while. The last few have been terrible. I really like Clara :)

If they did a spinoff with him I would totally watch it. Have them solving crimes in Victorian London.

They could do a spinoff with all three of the detectives. I'd definitely watch.

All I am going to say is that the christmas episode was amazing and I am REALLY looking forward to the next season.

So glad Amy is gone, but I'm going to miss Rory

The new Tardis look inside is really good too, feels more "traditional"

• Like 1

I didn't like the TARDIS controls, thought they looked too modern, one of the whole things that endeared it was the fact that it was a mis mash of old and new, (Just feels like this might be Matt Smith's Last Season) I really got a kick out of seeing Clara, first scene I was going crazy, kept telling my wife, I've seen her before, and Getting Ian for the Voice of the Memory snow was cool. :)

Since Asylum of the Daleks I was trying to find out how Moffat will bring Jenna's character back from death and after special I am completely disconcerted...

134896951310446088_l855movV_c.jpg

The whole finding out who Clara is is going to be very interesting, it seems she'll be more than "just" a companion

Exactly what i'm thinking and hoping. It's about time they bought someone in who had as much mystery to them as the Doctor is supposed to have.

I think the dialog between the Doctor and Clara will be more interesting than anything. Though one has to wonder if the 21st century version of herself, is the same as the 19th century version, and the 26th (or whatever it is) century version of herself. Also if this is leading into Matt Smith's final season (or two) of playing the Doctor, then the Silence in the Library stuff has to start up pretty soon as well. If Matt Smith's Doctor is indeed "her" Doctor (which since they are married, would seem to be).

I SAW THE MASTER IN THERE! I knew he wasn't sucked into the time lock.

Actually picture this-- Since The Doctor and The Master both time travel... they are bound to bump into each other. Even after the master is dead because the bump into would be at a point in the master's time stream before his death.

Remember how many times the Doctor has bumped into his former self... Same can happen with The Master.

Not to mention -- We also could see the Doctor bump into other Time Lords (since we know them from the episode "THE DOCTOR"S WIFE") where we saw their body parts in the beings. The Doctor could bump into one or two of them on their travels through time.

So lots of new stories to tell... Who knows--- Souffle Girl could turn out to be a Time Lord or she could be a being like JACK HARNESS was.

I think we'll probably see David Tennant's other self from the other universe before the Master comes back again. Just my opinion :D

I seriously do wonder though what they have planned for the big special (I assume it'll be a big special) for the 50th anniversary next year. One has to imagine Eccelston and Tennant would show up, but I hope they get some of the other past Doctor's also. I mean, a couple of them are a little...out of shape at this point but hey, who cares? Paul McGann baby!

I seriously do wonder though what they have planned for the big special (I assume it'll be a big special) for the 50th anniversary next year. One has to imagine Eccelston and Tennant would show up, but I hope they get some of the other past Doctor's also. I mean, a couple of them are a little...out of shape at this point but hey, who cares? Paul McGann baby!

I think if we don't see multiple Doctors involved with such an important show a lot of us are going to be very disappointed.

I think the dialog between the Doctor and Clara will be more interesting than anything. Though one has to wonder if the 21st century version of herself, is the same as the 19th century version, and the 26th (or whatever it is) century version of herself. Also if this is leading into Matt Smith's final season (or two) of playing the Doctor, then the Silence in the Library stuff has to start up pretty soon as well. If Matt Smith's Doctor is indeed "her" Doctor (which since they are married, would seem to be).

Oh yes the Police Box blue notebook.... Though if one were to think the Doctor is running out of Re-generations.... Since the Master Had 13 plus some assorted bodies and one the Time Lords Gave him for saving the Doctor. But then again he did get some from RIVER ... And according to the accounts she was (1st the little girl- Then Mel) and now River so that means she could have given the Doctor an extra 10 or so.

There are so many different things that can be done.

I am surprised that there is yet an episode where it shows the Doctor looking through his child hood other than the one with Him and the Master looking at the Space Time Vortex.

I would LOVE if they had an arc of episodes basically showing the Doctor as a child or teenager on Gallifrey be interacting with his current form in some way to stop some evil something or other from destroying *insert plot point here*! Could be interesting. The Master as a child could also attend this interesting thingie.

so that means she could have given the Doctor an extra 10 or so.

Im sticking with *my* Eleventh Hour-clock theory which says that there is only one final Twelve incarnation of the Doctor. You know, the keyword "time".

@DPyro April, 7th which is one day after my birthdays <3