[Official] Doctor Who Thread

So for anyone that has seen it:

Is she the woman in the Dalek asylum or someone else?

:)

He picks up that its the same girl but in a different time

So for anyone that has seen it:

Is she the woman in the Dalek asylum or someone else?

:)

I'm thinking

some sort of multi-dimensional being

Would be interested in others thoughts.

Just reposting this in case people missed how awesome it is.

All I can say is Clara is the first assistant I would bang the heck out of. This is all :D

Watch Room at the Top :shifty: or Google her in it :p

Yeah I don't like the new opening... Got too childish/simple for me. Although it doesn't make the show any worse - and it was a good episode :).

Oh JLC! :uberhump:

Probably the best episode this year by far. I'm really intrigued by the new companion now. And I love the new tardis look and the new opening. I'm really excited for the rest of the year.

Loved the new intro with the old beat in the background, really enjoyed this episode as well, looks like I'll be able to get back into it now the ponds are dead and buried.

loved the new episode and the new opening to it and the new tardis because it takes ya back to the classic doctor Who . the new episode makes me want to put on some claccis doctor who on netflix

Loved the new episode it was so good. Haven't enjoyed Doctor Who all year infact the last Xmas special was the last episode I liked and even that wasn't in the same league as this.

However its got me worried that the new season won't be able to keep up this standard. So my next question when did I become such a Miserible Glass Half Empty Old Git?

Very excited for what is to come for the rest of the season, I rather enjoyed the concept of Clara, love the new Tardis.