Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Beta

Nah. I already had 200 points from trivia questions and polls. I went and did a poll(gave me 50 points) after I read the first post of this topic and then I did a "mission". The mission gave me 750 points. The mission is really just a poll. But I ended up with 1000 points putting me at Lance Coporal.

0-999 points = private for those who don't know.

You have to wait for missions to come out to get the points..so, gotta wait for the next one.

Trong, I'm with you on this..I really want to play this beta.

Wait a sec, are we getting them for free without doing anything?!

Oh ****ing dammit. I'm still a private, I forgot I haven't done anything yet. Time to spam their forums.

I'm real angry. Dammit. I've been registered for so long, since April, and I haven't voted on anything because I was really just looking for real info on the BETA and game. This sux.

Exactly what I am thinking/

Hello everyone, I got some news for you, in surprise I got in the beta but one problem:

REMEMBER: This beta is currently unreleased to the public. You are part of a limited Trusted Friends and Family portion of the beta and we ask that you do not post any screenshots, information, video, or other media regarding the beta to the public. We appreciate your cooperation in this effort. Enjoy!

Extremely sorry, I don't wanna do anything illegal.

Hello everyone I have great news for non U.S. residents:

We are proud to announce that the Public Beta will be available in the following countries: Canada, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. We will post more information soon, so please check back in for updates for your country.

**NOTE**

This does not apply on the Monday signup.

If i'm honest I haven't been paying much attention to this thread however now that UK users are confirmed that has changed :rofl:

If someone could tell me where to start (i.e. how to sign up, or get in) it would be really appreciated, or you could just give me your code if you end up not playing it for whatever reason :shiftyninja:

Why are people so excited for COD.

COD2 was pretty good, COD3 sucked major..........

The multiplayer in COD is pretty lame in every COD game.

beta is free, who knows, maybe the revamped the online finally

so on monday,i register and get in for sure, or do i have to be the first among x amount of users?

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Hi Mit(Eat68), I made it in too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are people so excited for COD.

COD2 was pretty good, COD3 sucked major..........

The multiplayer in COD is pretty lame in every COD game.

CoD4 was made by a different developer (treyarch). That's why it was worse than CoD2.

I loved CoD1 and 2 (both by Infinity ward) so I think I'll like CoD4 aswell.