Fantasy Hockey Season 2007-08

To Join, register at: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

League Name: Neowin.net Hockey League

League ID#: 13126

Password: penalty

Permanent URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/neowin

Draft: Live Draft

Draft Day: Sat Sep 15 9:30am PDT/12:30 EDT (Time and date change to a more appropriate date when everyone can participate)

Max Teams: 12

Scoring: Head-to-head

Roster Positions: C (2) LW (2) RW (2) D (4) Util (1) G (2) BN (4) IR (2)

State Categories: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, SHG, GWG, FW, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

Edited by Fred Derf

Maybe one of the mods can sticky this!

What date do you prefer for the draft? I wouldn't mind doing it next week instead of later. I think the sooner we pick a draft day, the more people will actually participate in the draft.

Sweet! Im so glad that the new hockey season is upon us!!

Edit: THanks for making the draft available at a more accessable time for those of us who live across the pond. Personally i don't mind if the draft starts a couple of hours later.

If we have the draft on the 8th, I have more choices for times. As it is, I cannot move the draft a couple hours early because all time slots for that day are taken up except for 6am PT which would be tough for our friends on the pacific coast, and maybe a bit too early for those on the east coast looking to sleep in on saturday ;)

Good to see more Habs fans! It was getting lonely with ijaxx and fred around ;)

Would anyone be opposed if we had the draft on around the 8th-9th-10th assuming we get 12 players signed up by that date?

If a couple more people agree, then I'll go ahead with the move. I think the closer we set the date more people will know their schedules, as opposed to having it at the end of the month when people are clueless where they'll be so far in advance. And if more people are there for the draft, the more interested they'll be throughout the season.

I'm in. This year, I won't screw up and miss two weeks of it and eventually abandon the thing. I hope to win again, as I did in 2005-2006 (if I might add a little self-congratulation).

If there is any agreement on changing the draft date and/or time then let me know so I can edit the first post (unless bayrider is able to do it himself). Otherwise I'll assume the info on the first post to be accurate. I'll pre-rank my players in case I miss the draft.

I just looked at the Roster Positions and saw this Util, I'm still kind of new to this, can someone plz tell me what it stand for and how it works.

thnk u,

~X

Ya, I had the same lineup as last season except I added a spot for util for those pesky tues/thurs/sat games where over a dozen teams played and a good portion of your lineup sits benched.

3 spots left!!

4 spots remaining!!!

I've PM'ed a bunch of hockey fans here at Neowin, some haven't registered yet, but do so quickly!

R-Flex, what's your team's name?

Oh, right! I have yet to register, until now.

'Team Finnish Flash'