Fantasy Hockey Season 2007-08

So we already are at 12 and there is two weeks to go before the draft.

Is everybody going to stick with it? If I have a bad year then I'll still compete to win the consolation round. I was in that position for Neowin Basketball (which I knew nada about).

Since there is two weeks to go then we could consider either expanding from 12 teams or consider starting a second league.

I don't mind playing in two Neowin leagues. I'll keep up with both of them (and probably have the highest number of transactions in both leagues because I am just like that).

I'm certainly not drafting Raycroft this year. I was a bit of a homer last year.

Okay, now that we're full, would anyone like to recommend a draft day and time? Something in which we can all agree on so that we can be present at the draft.

Personally, I like any time between now and the 12th. I can make it for the original time but I'd have to make some compromises, but it can be done.

Any suggestions?

The original date and time is fine with me and I can make any day before 12 noon EST and after 10 PM EST. Also am totally free on the 6th.

I might not be able to make the draft if it is before the 14th unless the draft is after 7pm EST. If not, I have my preranks all set up and I'm fine with the autodraft

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget guys, the draft is this saturday 12:30pm ET-9:30am PT.

If you don't plan on being active in the draft and the rest of the season, please resign and make room for those interested in participating the entire season.

Overall im pretty happy with my draft (even though i only made the last few picks). Im glad i have a solid goalie and some good defence. Im taking a few risks with some of the players i picked, hopefully they work in my favour.

Overall im pretty happy with my draft (even though i only made the last few picks). Im glad i have a solid goalie and some good defence. Im taking a few risks with some of the players i picked, hopefully they work in my favour.

You're very weak at center. I think I can help you with that though/

I only got one Left Winger.

I am relying on them to update the position eligibilities on the players I already have.

Several played LW for a least a portion of last year.