National Football League 2007 Thread

He definitely had a helluva fantasy game against supposedly a top defense in the AFC (you're killing me Bears).

Other than that, I still don't understand why people are kicking to Devin Hester. He is just silly fast.

The Texans came alive in the fourth quarter and it was exciting watching it. It was almost reminiscent of the come back victory by the Cowboys on the Monday night game, but alas, the Texans didn't run down the clock like they should've and gave the Titans, who had three time outs left, too much time to score with the kicker's NFL record setting 8th field goal of the game.

I have to say that I was a bit disappointed in the Patriots, allowing Miami to score 21 points in the fourth quarter. Seems as if the Patriots try to drive the score up early to take it easy for the rest of the game. I'm sure the Colts will take advantage of this when they face off in two weeks. That'll be a great show down.

Brady was 21 for 25, 354 yards, 0 INTs, and 6 TDs. I think Peyton can say goodbye to his touchdown records fairly quickly.

Damnit...why can the Eagles not kick to Devin Hester. Andy Reid is the first coach that has been smart enough to do this.

Well, I gotta hand it to Brian Griese. What a drive. 97 yards in 90 seconds.

Why did it have to happen to my Eagles? :(

On a lighter note, 6 days until Wembley :woot:

• 2 weeks later...

Adrian...

Peterson...

is...

a...

BEAST!

I admit I wanted Sand Diego to win (I still think tomlinson is the best RB ever) but... damn, Peterson might be just better.

Peterson was incredible. That guy is going to leave his mark in the NFL for a long time. 296 yards... amazing.

And against a Chargers defence that is hardly generous on the ground.

It doesn't look like the Pack will have a real challenge until they play the Lions and Cowboys towards the end of the month. 8-1 on the season; who would've imagined?

Can't believe the Rams dominated the Saints. Of all teams that would allow a winless team get their first victory, it had to be the Saints. (N)

Wow, I can't believe that's two missed field goals.

The false start penalty is debatable. On the one hand, that player is free to change formation, but at the same time, he is lined up with the front linesman and movement like that can be construed as a hike simulation. That's a delicate one.

The Chargers and Colts game was fantastic. Back and forth so often, giving each team the possibility of winning or losing.

It certainly kept the game exciting.

It seems as though the Chargers are finally back on track.

New England is such a magical place to be for sports right now.

Sorry America.

Meh, at least Boston College has slipped in the rankings to keep your heads from getting bigger. ;) :p

• 2 weeks later...

too bad the eagles didn't hold on to win it... but they went the distance at least. gives me hope that if the packers make it to the superbowl - they'll actually have a chance....

it would be a superbowl XXXI rematch...

we'll see... can't wait to see how things go against the cowboys!

I think the best game was the BEARS and BRONCOS game!!

Awesome game, that catch at the end was insane and the 2 touchdowns by Devin Hester was sick!!

GO BEARS!!!

I think the best game was the BEARS and BRONCOS game!!

Awesome game, that catch at the end was insane and the 2 touchdowns by Devin Hester was sick!!

GO BEARS!!!

I saw the game review before the pats game. How many return TD's Hester has in his two years career already? Near 10? He is the best returner ever :o

I believe that puts him at 13 for the past 2 years, but I'm too lazy to actually verify that right now. The funny thing is, I remember reading an article in the Chicago Sun Times this past week about Denver deciding on actually kicking to him everytime because they believed their team would have great coverage on him. 2 TDs later... :laugh: