National Football League 2007 Thread

Peyton blew a wide open receiver earlier when they were six yards outside the end zone, at least he looked wide open. Then he decided to step back instead of stepping up into the pocket where he had better protection. Ah well, the Chargers were the better team, I just hope that Bruschi, Seau, or Vrabel put that cocky Rivers on the ground quite a few times. I have little patience for that kind of attitude.

Peyton blew a wide open receiver earlier when they were six yards outside the end zone, at least he looked wide open. Then he decided to step back instead of stepping up into the pocket where he had better protection. Ah well, the Chargers were the better team, I just hope that Bruschi, Seau, or Vrabel put that cocky Rivers on the ground quite a few times. I have little patience for that kind of attitude.

Yeah, he needs to sort out his attitude. But he has definitely stepped up in recent weeks, looks to be budding into a top QB.

And no way was that a hold on the Cromartie interception return. Dodgy officiating once again in Indy.

The Cowboys blew that game. When the defense delivered where it needed to, dropped balls and bad decision making by Romo ultimately killed this game for them when it mattered most. I don't get how Romo didn't throw the ball the two times he clearly had a chance to, yet, while still well in the pocket, he got the intentional grounding call. Throws when he shouldn't, doesn't throw when he should. I'm 2 for 2 today, ouch.

I hope this all ends with Favre taking down New England... then walking away, would be so great

Thats my storybook ending for this years NFL Season as well.. Here's To Hoping!!! :-)

It will be Green Bay vs New England, but I don't see anyone stopping the Patriots. It'll be a great game though. This was a great weekend for football, despite the disappointments.

What is it with Romo and the playoffs? He's been outstanding all season, but he continues to crumble when it matters most.

Eli Manning on the other hand, wow. Talk about stepping up. Is it really the same guy who threw 4 picks against an awful Vikings secondary?

What is it with Romo and the playoffs? He's been outstanding all season, but he continues to crumble when it matters most.

Eli Manning on the other hand, wow. Talk about stepping up. Is it really the same guy who threw 4 picks against an awful Vikings secondary?

The Giants have huge momentum going into the game against the Packers. I think it will be great, unless they decide to crumble. However, the Giants have shown that they are moving past their inconsistencies and are a threatening team. Another great weekend of football down, another one coming up.

So far so good, the Chargers are definitely putting up a fight, just lack that extra push to get the points they need, which is fine by me :D

Shame we couldn't convert in the red zone when it mattered most, but we were definitely right by them for the majority of the game. That's without key players too.

Go Packers!

Man. Takl about a dramatic game. I don't recall ever yelling this much for Saints games when they did poorly like the Packers have done in the second half. So lucky that guy hooked it. Come on Favre, get a freakin first down in OT.

Oof. Well, changing my score was the right move, but not changing who I picked to win. The Giants earned and deserved it, GB's offense was horrible in the second half. Patriots vs Giants. Go Pats!