Tokyo Restaurant: Rape an animal, we'll kill and feed it to you.

"Later, the lawyer told me the appeal of the place just came about because when people have got money and done everything else, they turn toward bestiality."
And to think Bill Gates was happy enough to turn to charity instead.

Seriously I canot see the appeal in this at all regardless of how much money one would have and how borred they are. Hell it almost sounds like something out of the hostel type movie.

That's a bit unnecessary. Maybe your country should be nuked and you can feel what Japan felt.

lol, hes from croatia, i think hes seen enough problems already...

lets cool it down a notch eh. . it wasnt meant to offend im sure. ;)

wow ... I almost puked on my keyboard while reading this :x ... On the other hand I won't call this BS right now the source seems to be legit enough.

What I find very interesting is the reactions everyone is having.

Killing, cooking, consuming an animal = Good meal.

Screwing, killing, cooking, consuming an animal = Horribly vile act.

I'm not advocating porking a pig by any means, but from a sociological view it is pretty interesting I think...

I'm not advocating porking a pig by any means, but from a sociological view it is pretty interesting I think...

i think the difference is the intimacy of the ' intimate contact '. it makes you feel too ' close ' to the animal to want to eat it, you now have something ' in common ' , a shared experience :x

still, i think this article is fake

Quick guys, how much is 20 million yen?

And how long does it take to fly to japan?

And by the way, if you look into more Jitsuwa Knuckles articles, you can see the type of magazine this is.

Oh and looking around I found this, if any of you need a career change: http://www.disco-career.com/campaign/index2.html?xid=JT

Edited by popsmear

I am sorry but the way this is written leads me to call BS.
I have to call BS as well, this sounds like a real steaming load!
Sorry but im callin BS too. Theres no way in hell animals rights would allow this be it in Japan or anywhere else
oh come on ! i agree with those who say this is total bs. it's a joke folks ! :rolleyes:

from what i have seen there is a 99% chance its true

... :|

Well, huh, at least it's better than Pedophilia or cannibalisms...

But... still...

Damn... I should not read scrap like that... :|

they got that to

That's a bit unnecessary. Maybe your country should be nuked and you can feel what Japan felt.

DO NOT GO THERE

I think the difference is rather simple.

having sex with animals is discusting.

I dont know about you southerners *cheap shot* *cheap shot* but we europeans think is discusting :whistle:

I think the difference is rather simple.

having sex with animals is discusting.

I dont know about you southerners *cheap shot* *cheap shot* but we europeans think is discusting :whistle:

snyper there are europeans who sex up teh beasties. there was some documentary on the telly once. i agree most of the cases were american donkey and goat lovers but there was some british bloke with romantic attachments to two or three dogs (or maybe it was just one, don't remember).

i still think aaron is right about the connections. the animal sex seems like it would be disgusting (the idea is disgusting, never done it so don't really know). but would an article on people having sex with animals be as disgusting as them having sex and then immediately eating the animals ? no... you aren't supposed to get intimate with what you eat :x

PS didn't you post a thread about mobile phone bestiality ? ;)

Edited by James7

Nor are you to stuff your Chicken Cor Don' Bleu with your own Cor Don' Bleu if you get my drift...

lol yea and in american pie they didn't actually eat the pie (wisely i think)

Assuming this is even true... Who gives a ****. They are animals. I mean I am not all for the torture of animals, but animals more or less rape eachother, with that in mind why would you care that someone possibly gives an animal pleasure before killing it and eating it?

Assuming this is even true... Who gives a ****. They are animals. I mean I am not all for the torture of animals, but animals more or less rape eachother, with that in mind why would you care that someone possibly gives an animal pleasure before killing it and eating it?

Not to be rascial sterotyping, but his noodle aint pleasuring any animal unless its a newly hatched chick.