Tokyo Restaurant: Rape an animal, we'll kill and feed it to you.

why would you care that someone possibly gives an animal pleasure before killing it and eating it?

Pleasure? Since when? A chicken is not suppose to have a humans peice inside it. so i dare say it does not get pleasure from that, but in fact pain. Its like saying a woman would enjoy having a horse rape her.

Its both sick, wrong and certainly not nice for the animals.

Assuming this is even true... Who gives a ****. They are animals. I mean I am not all for the torture of animals, but animals more or less rape eachother, with that in mind why would you care that someone possibly gives an animal pleasure before killing it and eating it?

i cant not believe you just put that ...... and your a mod lol i know every has there say but damn that was just ........ wow

raping of animals is just . SICK

i cant not believe you just put that ...... and your a mod lol i know every has there say but damn that was just ........ wow

Being a moderator on teh neowin does not make you a higher power on Human morality.

Take Fred derf as an example he's is a supervisor here.

In Boffa's defense lets have that conversation, as it is one I have had when teaching both Ethics and Psychology courses. Let's assume that we give some tender lovin (not forcible rape) to an animal that can accommodate it, say a sheep, cow, maybe a pig (for Snyper maybe a chicken or goose). Why are we so much more morally appalled at that act than walking up to the cow, slitting its throat, hacking off a nice piece of filet, charring it over an open flame, seared with cracked black pepper and salt (not too much!), cooked to just medium rare, served with twiced baked potatoes and a nice steamed veggie dish?

Killing, dismemberment, flesh charring, consumption or animals = good?

Making sweet, sweet love to Bessie = bad?

It is an interesting dichotomy, I think.

Maybe the animals like it?

Ever thought of that?

Give them one moment of nice ecstasy before death.

Hell, I would venture to say it is MORE humane treatment.

I'll just say this, I better not ever see somebody in my country torturing or abusing a defenseless animal. You've had it on a major level if I do. Definitely something that would be shocking and news worthy. Sleep tight.

I'll just say this, I better not ever see somebody in my country torturing or abusing a defenseless animal. You've had it on a major level if I do. Definitely something that would be shocking and news worthy. Sleep tight.

Says the man who has the man in his profile who bit the heads off of birds and bats.

... Let's assume that we give some tender lovin (not forcible rape) to an animal that can accommodate it, say a sheep, cow, maybe a pig (for Snyper maybe a chicken or goose). Why are we so much more morally appalled at that act than walking up to the cow, slitting its throat, hacking off a nice piece of filet, charring it over an open flame, seared with cracked black pepper and salt (not too much!), cooked to just medium rare, served with twiced baked potatoes and a nice steamed veggie dish?

I worked up such an appetite reading that fine selection from your class material! You know what all those animals you just listed have in common? They are all delicious!

If you had mentioned Dogs, Cats, Salamanders, or Sardines I would have been inclined to disagree.

Let's assume that we give some tender lovin (not forcible rape) to an animal that can accommodate it

Because sex requires consent.

When MJ was fingering bubbles do you think he sought the monkeys permission first?

So in effect it is forcible rape.

PS. I dont dabble in geese or chickens, the whole avian flue thing turned me off.

When MJ was fingering bubbles do you think he sought the monkeys permission first?

Give that little guy some signature MJ Jesus Juice and I'm sure he's all game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we get the idea bestiality is wrong from Western Civ's Judeo-Christian roots. In the Jewish Pentateuch, God clearly states that bestiality is abhorrent, an "abomination", etc., so both Jews and Christians adopted that standpoint, and it became a part of Western Civilization.

From a purely humanistic standpoint, I don't see how bestiality can be wrong because (1) the animal who doesn't know any better, and who knows, might gain pleasure (the definition of "rape" can be relative - what happens if a human does it to his pet, who then clamors for more?), (2) humans are equal to animals in spiritual status (i.e. none) and thus it is just one animal screwing another animal, and (3) other animals rape each other, why can't humans do it?

For the record, this whole story makes me feel extremely sick. :x :x :x :x :x

PS. I dont dabble in geese or chickens, the whole avian flue thing turned me off.

Where's the law saying sex with a non-human animal requires consent, or even sex between non-human animals? It's nice that you're trying to force human-made laws upon these creatures, but I don't think you have that right.

I'm inclined to take the same position as Aaron on this one.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we get the idea bestiality is wrong from Western Civ's Judeo-Christian roots. In the Jewish Pentateuch, God clearly states that bestiality is abhorrent, an "abomination", etc., so both Jews and Christians adopted that standpoint, and it became a part of Western Civilization.

From a purely humanistic standpoint, I don't see how bestiality can be wrong because (1) the animal who doesn't know any better, and who knows, might gain pleasure (the definition of "rape" can be relative - what happens if a human does it to his pet, who then clamors for more?), (2) humans are equal to animals in spiritual status (i.e. none) and thus it is just one animal screwing another animal, and (3) other animals rape each other, why can't humans do it?

Firstly lets not bring god into it, because many of us could care less what he thinks.

Secondly, animals do not feel plesure, with the exception of dolphins.

Thirdly, animals may do what looks like rape, however, most of us are not animals, so we dont

Where's the law saying sex with a non-human animal requires consent, or even sex between non-human animals? It's nice that you're trying to force human-made laws upon these creatures, but I don't think you have that right.

I'm inclined to take the same position as Aaron on this one.

A non human animal?

If you find one of them let me know.... i can create a circus around it. Il give u a 25% cut

Firstly lets not bring god into it, because many of us could care less what he thinks.

Thirdly, animals may do what looks like rape, however, most of us are not animals, so we dont

All humans are animals... what're you talking about, old chap? :o

A non-human animal = all animals that are not human! E.g. cows, chickens, etc. They're not that rare... :|

1. any member of the kingdom Animalia, comprising multicellular organisms that have a well-defined shape and usually limited growth, can move voluntarily, actively acquire food and digest it internally, and have sensory and nervous systems that allow them to respond rapidly to stimuli: some classification schemes also include protozoa and certain other single-celled eukaryotes that have motility and animallike nutritional modes.

2. any such living thing other than a human being.

3. a mammal, as opposed to a fish, bird, etc.

4. the physical, sensual, or carnal nature of human beings; animality: the animal in every person.

5. an inhuman person; brutish or beastlike person: She married an animal.

I dont take credit.

Cash only please.

http://www.pleasurablekingdom.com/

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m158...735/ai_20164884

http://www.helium.com/tm/281198/report-bonobo-monkey-african

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sexuality

I don't believe that's a truly correct definition for the word, really. We're a mammal, for one, so the third definition contradicts the second.

It sounds... hm... arrogant to claim we're not an animal, don't you think? I mean, if you believe in Christianity or so, I suppose you don't believe we are, but, aside from that, there's no real reason to!