Main Page Poll: Neowin in general..

leave it be for now!

Unless there is some major advances i dont see the need to change.

I use the IP.Board Pro forum skin and I use the headline view, so that pretty sums up what I feel about it.

*nix Customization & Support
  • Combine all forums under one catagory. How many use linux on here? they can just click a link and click what catagory they want.

I hardly think that because you don't use Linux, and don't think that there are many people here using it, that we ought to just throw all the threads into one forum.

Newbie(switcher), Client, Server, FAQs and Customization are all different, and ought to remain separated.

Neowin is organized quite well, but minor tweaks are done periodically to adjust for member needs.

I guess that what I am saying is that a few adjustment suggestions are ok, but no need to detail out a whole reorganization.

I didnt have an appropriate choice because I used to be a paid "subscriber" then got so sick of the mickey mouse servers and lack of support when needed -- I even offered money to get better hardware !! That was about a year or two ago, then I stopped coming here altogether....I dont know if anything has changed - but the server/site is alot faster...

Im sure I'll get lectured for this...

I think it still needs a bit of work. On my work PC (Firefox 2.0.0.7) although the Main tab is highlighted, the Software contents are displayed instead. Clicking on Main again makes no difference. Wierd.

I think it still needs a bit of work. On my work PC (Firefox 2.0.0.7) although the Main tab is highlighted, the Software contents are displayed instead. Clicking on Main again makes no difference. Wierd.

Bottom left, there's a dropdown that lets you choose what to show.