[Updated] Why Subscribe to Neowin?

and where else can you hear "i'd hit it" more....j/k.....I subscribe because I like neowin and it helps keep neowin around.

Ya I know :p I subscribe before I just now got around to renewing :p

Enhanced Service & Blog

Apart from supporting Neowin financially we also offer extended services for members for a measly ?10 (or round about $12.50 USD)

This package allows you to start a blog, offers extended topic/post editing, flood control significantly shortened, boosts PM storage to 200 messages, raises the upload limit for attachments to 1mb, includes a support forum and your online status is updated with + in front of your name and a shiny badge to show you support Neowin.

There is also an extra forum tied to the package where Subscribers are invited to post topics we wouldn't allow on the public forums (although nothing illegal is welcome there, our forum rules still apply).Sign up here!b>

Im thinking of subscribing but can someone elaborate on what goes on in the Subscriber forum that is different from the normal ones?

thanks

Im thinking of subscribing but can someone elaborate on what goes on in the Subscriber forum that is different from the normal ones?

thanks

Bit of boob talk and images, Jokes that are more mature, and the place is generally more laid back.

I signed up on the offchance however long ago it was, a couple of months I think, and I haven't regretted it, its nice to contribute to a site I visit a lot.

I just subscribed. I feel all warm and fuzzy!

Me too... happy to help out where I can :D

So what does being a Subscriber change, as you are trying to find out

What does it change? Well you get a blog (I'll prolly never use mine, never have time), plus there's an elusive forum somewhere.

Plus you get a funky orange + next to ur name

The point of Subscribing is to help the site and forum, but the things you get that are just a plus.

(Y) Exactly. I Subscribed yesterday because I visit this site SO much I feel it's only fair that I contribute a little. Getting access to secret lil forums and various other bonus's are just that, bonus's!

Haha Vamp!. But yeah, thats why I'm gonna Subscribe, I ain't been here long, but I'm nearly always on the site.

ya we can very well see u spend ur whole day on NEOWIN

Group: Registered

TODAY: 17-December 07

few months ago someone start dreaming about neowin in sleep .........

don't worry u will also come in same situation in few months ......

Subscribers have a longer e-penis.

It shrinks back if you dont resubscribe.

It is true. I have seen it in stories.

Dudes, that's like the one secret were not suppose to tell!

Oh the Mods are going to getcha now.

i'll be subscribing soon. However i'm quite dissapointed that subscribers still get ads... I can live with banner ads, even roll-over ads but those roll over video ads really get on my nerves.