953 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find Neowin?

• A Google (Search) Result
    • From a friend/acquaintance
    • At work
    • By a news story
    • From TV/Radio
    • Link exchange / Linked from another site

Think i got the tip from a friend during the early longhorn betas in 02-03. Don't write here much but always get the latest tech news from the front page and check the forums for interesting stuff almost daily.

I got into Neowin because the front page news was good quality and had an RSS feed.

It took a while before I actually registered, and that was because I wanted to leave a comment!

Good question, I have no idea why.

Most likely was the auto-patcher. Or some PC help I needed.

Didn't visit much until a few months ago, when I got Subscriber, and then started posting.

Found this site from a post on the waaaaaaaaay old iexbeta site. Was looking for the beta of IE, and neowin provided it here but had to register. I registered a few days after as I wanted to wait for the updated release of IE, otherwise I would of been like member number 100 or something if i actually registered when I found the site... I regret that now but well, been a proud member here for 9 years or so now :)

I was confused about hz rates for televisions and now know why I was confused since it is mostly seller hype. I appreciated the answer and the messages so I decided to join so I can put in my two cents when I can.

I'm just browsing during my off and saw this site which is exactly what i needed...

by the way, Hi there, I'm Efbie. a newbie here and even on the field of marketing and now i am starting to explore the field of Forex. In order for me to widened my knowledge on this field, i decided to join on this forum to know some people who are expert on this particular filed... thanks

can't remember exactly but must be some forum or news site. i have been a lurker here for ages but only recently joined it. i joined here as i was exited that i found a bug in win7 which later turned out be a issue with my comp. :(. but yeah the journey so far has been very good.

i found neowin off of warezscene actually, in the new second, news is updated by a neowin bot i think, just wanted to check it out. and it really impressed me and i joined and i tend to stay here for a long time.

I`ve heard about neowin many times but never took the time to register for some reason, today i was surfing around the web and came across it and thought i would join in.

I've been surfing Neowin since long and have just decided to sign up..........foolish me, I could have signed up long ago LOL :)

I found Neowin through Vista/Seven Forums.

Regards,

XviD

I only just registered, but i have gotten the newsletter for a looong time.. but i cannot remember where i saw it in the first place.

I found it when Windows XP was in Beta. Always had the latest news in a great layout with no bloat or ads getting in the way. Glad to see that hasn't changed over the years :)

I thought I posted here. :huh:

I found it looking for Whistler/XP info. Kept visiting the site for a while and a few months later I decided to register.

through my friend, Dave...

post-309458-1251429694.jpg

Hi folks.. I am Dj Velasco from Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines...I am now currently working at ePLDT - Ventus, Sampaloc Site as a Technical Support agent...and as for my personal interest, i am now pretty much interested on web marketing... can anyone help me? thanks...