1. 1. How did you find Neowin?

• A Google (Search) Result
    • From a friend/acquaintance
    • At work
    • By a news story
    • From TV/Radio
    • Link exchange / Linked from another site

• 2 weeks later...

I found it searching for vista tweaks :p I registered cause everyone's just so damn helpful and I know check it first thing when I wake up, and about 1001023484 times throughout the rest of the day :D

LOL, I don't even remember... (points to the join date to the left) But I think after a google search on some Windows news...

I found neowin as it was created... hard to remember... i think i found it cause of some windows leak posts on neowin that was linked in another site... or maybe ive read a post of neobond... can't remember ^^

Don't get fooled by my member count 3k... lost my account details years ago with no chance to recover it... and nowadays i can't remember the username... maybe it got deleted or i used a company email but the forum finds nothing on my old mails ^^

Im one of the first members and always loved neowin...

I've been coming here ever since I frequented Lifehacker. I saw numerous posts here and I came here for tech news. So after a year of coming here I though well I might as well sign up. And so....... yea that's about it. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been hunting for Windows 7 news since late last year. When the public beta was released in January, I had trouble downloading it from Microsoft's website, then on another forum site (www.notebookreview.com) one person posted a link to an article here that had the 32-bit and 64-bit downloads. Ever since then I've been coming back here looking for updates to Windows 7.

back in the heady days of summer 2005 was looking for advice on gfx cards and neowin came to mind. the rest is history.

I Was Searching For People Who Were Looking For A Bass Player And I Found Neowin SomeHow But I Only Joined Like Half An Hour Ago And This Is My First Post :D

found the site using google i think. was looking for news about the new windows os. i remember being here long before i registered. i think i had to register to download some attachment?

i used to go by the name Space Guy back then.