[Official UK] Xbox 360 Special Offers & Deals

Someone using your account? Black Ops and Fifa wtf?

Andy buying Black Ops is the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard.

Ha, like I'd be seen playing these pos :p They're for someone else.

FIFA 11 - ?29.85 @ ShopTo ;)

Can't find Black Ops cheaper anywhere though.

Nice they were out of stock earlier today. Good timing for moi.

Just a little note. You might want to remove Jack of All Games from the trusted retailers list.

I pre-ordered GT5 (I know, it's a PS3 game) with them back in September, then I decided to cancel it a week ago, which they happily obliged with after I contacted them to do it. However, they're not so keen on refunding me my ?31.99. I've contacted them three times now about my refund, and I still haven't received a reply from them. :angry: I've threatened to get Trading Standards on them, but I'm gonna ring them up tomorrow to see if I can actually get somewhere with them.

Well is their "Sales Hotline" usually just an answerphone message? I tried ringing them up earlier, and that's all I got, so I left them a message.

Alright, I'll put my hands up. I got my refund from Jack of All Games today. It's already in my PayPal account. :) So now, I've got a little fund available for the Steam sale, just in case. :p

Time of the year again. Anyone know a cheap place to get 12 month Xbox Live Gold cards? or is it just ebay nowadays?

Thanks

If you fancy stocking up, I did see an offer on the dashboard a couple of days ago. You could get two years of Gold at 25% off, so that would be ?31.99 a year; a total of ?63.98.

Thanks.

The only offer i see on XBL at the moment is the 20% off 2 years. I did see that other offer a while back and i thought, i'll just get it tomorrow. It was gone by then :laugh:

I'll just go with the ?33.99 one because i need a new theme and an extra month will help me through the usual busy/expensive time of December.

Anyone managed to find Need For Speed Hot Pursuit for less than ?35 delivered? (preferably not play.com as they have lost my last three orders in the post lol)

Anyone managed to find Need For Speed Hot Pursuit for less than ?35 delivered? (preferably not play.com as they have lost my last three orders in the post lol)

?34.85 on ShopTo. *Runs off* :rofl::shiftyninja: