[Official UK] Xbox 360 Special Offers & Deals

anyone know the cheapest place to order the Call of Duty: Black Ops hardened edition? all i can find is ?64.99 on play.com.

I did a quick search yesterday and it seems Play/Amazon are the cheapest at ?65 sadly.

It's CoD, so unless you buy the ordinary version at the supermarkets, be prepared to pay through the nose for it tbh.

I'll look again later in more depth to see what I can find.

I did a quick search yesterday and it seems Play/Amazon are the cheapest at ?65 sadly.

It's CoD, so unless you buy the ordinary version at the supermarkets, be prepared to pay through the nose for it tbh.

I'll look again later in more depth to see what I can find.

yea i had a scan through all the usual suspects and hardly anyone is carrying and taking orders for the hardened. if thehut.com was having it then i would order it from there since this weekend they have the bank holiday codes. but for now i'll keep the orders for the basics since i have them on order for around ?33ish

BANK HOLIDAY codes for thehut.com -

AUG10 for ?1 off orders ?10 or more

AUG20 for ?2 off orders ?20 or more

AUG40 for ?4 off orders ?40 or more

anyone know the cheapest place to order the Call of Duty: Black Ops hardened edition? all i can find is ?64.99 on play.com.

?59.99 for a limited time at GameGears so be quick.

Well there's not many CE's that undercut the price of a standard edition. Especially not preorders.

If you just mean the price of CoD in general, then yeah. It's overpriced crap.

Saw this on Twitter:

"Xbox 360 250gb Slim with Kane and Lynch 2, Mass Effect 2 and Need For Speed: Shift for ?209.99 From Gamestation."

Think it's instore only.

Anyone here got BlazBlue Calamity Trigger? I'm really tempted to pick it up for a tenner. It looks amazing, but I'm concerned about the controls. Is it easy to pick up and play like Tekken and Dead or Alive, or is it fiendishly difficult like Street Fighter?

Confused that you think SF is difficult but DoA isn't lol.

Dead or Alive is easy to pick up and play. You can create some good combos with ease. Street Fighter on the other hand is the most difficult fighting game series I've ever played. My favourite one is Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO, which incidentally, is also the easiest one, as you can pull off special moves just by flicking the right stick. Whereas in SFIV, you have to crack The Da Vinci Code just to do a bloody hadouken! :p

I don't mean this in a degrading way, but you're so back to front when it comes to fighting games from everyone else I know lol.

The hadouken is like a 2 piece move and it's so forgiving to pull off. Down, right down, right + punch.

If you can't perform that but can perform this:

Then something is very wrong lol. I've worked on that move for years and I still can't pull it off when I want to.

No, I have never performed the Izuna Drop. I never play as Hayabusa; I usually play it safe and stick with Jann Lee. :p

Xbox Live 12 month sub 40% off - £23.99 via the 360 dashboard

For everyone, even current Gold subscribers - you will only be charged at the end of your current subscription.

Plus a FREE noble 6 avatar helmet for your avatar.

kd0uhd.jpg

Sweet! I just purchased it. :)

A little reminder just in case. It turns on auto-renewal, so don't forget to turn it off once the ?23.99 has been paid, which for me is nearly a year away! :laugh:

Purchased it, however I havent had a confirmation email and I cannot see the avatar item anywhere in the avatar customisation screen :(

Purchased it, however I havent had a confirmation email and I cannot see the avatar item anywhere in the avatar customisation screen :(

I got a confirmation email, but I couldn't find the avatar item last night.