New Poll on Front Page

32bit programs run fine on a 64bit OS. A game running on a 32bit OS will run on a 64bit one. Basically, any game you can run on Vista 32bit I can run on Vista 64bit. The only possible problem could be drivers, but that has to do with what the manufacturer provides the consumer with.

Ditto! I've been running Vista 64 for almost 2 months now and not a single problem or incompatibility with anything! Every game I install runs well... As Slimy said if it will run on Vista 32 it will run on Vista 64 ;)

Vista Ultimate x64 here ;)

Server: Windows Server 2003 32-bits

My Laptop: Mac OS X 10.5 64-bits

Mom's Laptop: Windows XP Home 32-bits

so 32-bits still wins. All machines are on 64-bits capable hardware. Just... i find support poor.

33-bit XPMCE SP2 on my primary machine (a laptop, actually). I have a copy of Vista Home Premium, but I had driver problems and reinstalled XP. Problem is, unless Dell packs 64-bit OS's on their OEM disks, I can't even install x64. I wonder if it's illegal to torrent an x64 DVD and use my OEM key on it... if that's even possible. After all, when i pay for Vista, I am only paying for a license, not the actual media...

Tri-Booting XP 32, XP 64, and Vista Business 32

I'm wary about dropping XP 32 completely, just because of compatibility issues. I develop in Visual Studio, and Eclipse (for Ada class) and I'm worried I'll run into problems coding, and the last thing i need is to spend hours on a bug thats a compatibility fault. I'll have to look into it though...