Live messenger 9 Beta invite

Guys quit asking for the invite code. We can not give it to you. if you didnt get one, you didnt get one. so be it. just quit asking.

So, what's the invitation code since everbody's is the same?

not necessery. and again we can not give it to you so quit asking.

It's been said time and time again in the thread that only Microsoft can send you an invitation with a code.

It's been said time and time again in the thread that only Microsoft can send you an invitation with a code.

Right, and its getting really annoying to hear people in every other post "can i have a code" plz send me de codes" blah blah blah. Just stop it, nothing much changed in it anyway, as said in the e-mail its an early bulid, so it may just look like an updated 8.5. we dont know.

Just like with the old 3xxx longhorn bulids. they looked just like XP, because well, it was an EARLY ALPHA!!!

Why are there even threads like this? I don't get the point, the beta hasn't even started it is 'pending'. I am so not excited that i got the invite.

Why do people post comments like this just to raise their post count. no one reads these comments anyway.

so? may be it matters to some..... I'm a huge techie and a wiz at computers and love trying out and testing new stuff...

every party has a pooper :rolleyes:

The beta has started, actually. It's gone "Active" for priority invitations.
Non-butterflies will be approved in bulk later based on their response

to the nomination survey.

Hope that clarifies the confusion.

Thanks.

Eric- WL Team

For everyone who did not receive an invitation

This beta is limited, the product team only wanted about 1000 testers, that's why so many were invited outside of the private groups this time. It's going to be a managed public beta in good time, so just sit tight for an invite! Check out my blog for information about the new beta. Screenshots will become available when we're givin the word :).