Live messenger 9 Beta invite

I feel really left out here. I had no idea 8.5 went final :laugh:

I think you should set your homepage to liveside.net then :p.

Didn't get invited :( oh well I've been on the Windows Live Recruitment thing since 2005 and so far only been invited to WLM 8.0 BETA...guess I should be grateful :p

I'm jumping on the "I'm in, I got it" pile! :D

Awaiting aceptance.

Haha... sorry to deflate all of you, but that ID in the e-mail invitation does have a quota and receiving an invitation does not in any way guarantee participation.

...though if you submit your survey with "correct" answers by tonight, I'd say you have a pretty good chance of getting in.

I feel really left out here. I had no idea 8.5 went final :laugh:

I find that funny seeing as though you are a news moderator lol :p

BTW, RebelSean's blog about the new WLMessenger v9 BETA sounds amazing! It will have support for animated GIFs!! Finally! Lol.

I can't wait to see what else is new in this version, but even if my status becomes "Active", I don't know whether I should install it. I don't mind finding bugs and posting feedback, but I only have one computer which I use for personal use, so does anyone know how stable this release is going to be?? (It says on the Connect agreement that BETAs can cause loss of data, but I know MS have to say that anyway to cover thier backs). Can anyone answer my questions at all please?

I stopped reading at "Windows Live Messenger 7.0 (Beta)".

I put this page in the "uninformed" pile.

Agreed! I actually posted a comment on that guys blog because of my disgust at his lack of knowledge (harsh, I know, but he shouldn't post long articles if he doesn't know what he's talking about).

Received my Invite and am "Pending". I was in 7.5, 8, 8.1 and 8.5 ... I liked (not) the bag they sent me last time :D