Neowin Digital Gallery

Welcome to the Neowin digital photo gallery! Here you can post your pictures and discuss your photography techniques.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

Try to put more details from your camera settings and also talk about what you have done with photoshop.

There are a lot of photographers here that like your editing skills and would like to learn more.

Thanks!

I just checked out your Flickr. Literally every single photo you have on there is unbelievably good. I absolutely love your ideas and the mystery about your photos and yourself. Awesome work.

Thanks for the wonderful words. Something from my scraps, I'd like to show. Taken on a foggy night.

2089285626_3284fa245b_d.jpg

Wow Those "scraps" are :o !!! Have a bigger version of that pretty please with sugar on top?

o0moonman0o What is that food you posted in the previous page? I don't know whether to aw at the picture or growl at the food (Y)(Y) :p

dsc01358jw7.jpg

I think photography is one of those things where if you are good at it you love it but if you aren't any good you wont like it. Well thats how I feel. I really like seeing what you can achieve through photography and photoshop but I'm not that interested in doing it myself.

Stats for image I took above:

Completely original unedited

Taken with Sony Cybershot (nothing special)

Used Spot metering

Focal length 8mm

ISO speed used was 100