Oh My GOD. I LOVE the Wii!

A whille ago I made a thread in the MM about standing in line for hours with my girlfriend one morning to get a Wii at Best Buy. Well, it was for her son this Christmas but last night she talked me into opening it and playing it. :blush: Well, I played Wii Sports and OMG, I LOVE this console. I am going to buy one for myself soon. I mean, i really love this ****. I played the boxing game and whipped the CPU like mayweather vs Hatton. Sorry, I had to. :p

I got mine nice and early (before the major rush started the first time around) and I absolutely love it.

Sure, it may not have the graphics and processing powers of the other consoles, but damn you can have a good time with it :p

up until the maywether comment you were doing fine. ...

Now i jst gotta tell you to get bent yank! :p

Naa Mayweater is incredible.

As for the Wii.. i better get one since im off wmen for the new year.

I got mine nice and early (before the major rush started the first time around) and I absolutely love it.

Sure, it may not have the graphics and processing powers of the other consoles, but damn you can have a good time with it :p

I agree, I got my console at the "beginning" and the amount of fun you can have is amazing! Its a family console, and thats what wins it for me.

Watch out, men! If Teh Snyper is off women then something else will have to satisfy his urges! :|

As for the Wii, my coworker loves EA's NFL 2007.

A whille ago I made a thread in the MM about standing in line for hours with my girlfriend one morning to get a Wii at Best Buy. Well, it was for her son this Christmas but last night she talked me into opening it and playing it. :blush: Well, I played Wii Sports and OMG, I LOVE this console. I am going to buy one for myself soon. I mean, i really love this ****. I played the boxing game and whipped the CPU like mayweather vs Hatton. Sorry, I had to. :p
It's the ultimate party machine, unfortunately, thats the only time ours gets turned on.
yup... if we dont have company over... it just collects dust....

pretty much sums up a wii, but mario galaxy is an amazing game

It's the ultimate party machine, unfortunately, thats the only time ours gets turned on.

That sucks!! Man, you need to figure out how to fix that!

Yeah, I was discouraged at first because of that but I decided to try it out and I am glad I did. Plus, my girlfriend bought me a XBOX 360 for Christmas so the graphical games will come.

up until the maywether comment you were doing fine. ...

Now i jst gotta tell you to get bent yank! :p

Naa Mayweater is incredible.

I was thinking about you when I typed that. :D but yeah man, I think you should, it's ALOT of fun and a great stress reliever!

its awesome, aint it!? Last month during TG, my 4 year old son was beating the pants out of all his uncles in Wii Sports bowling. Next to the PS3, it is a very fun console!

Not a resi evil fan ?? i like that on the Wii :D :D # 4 remade, not got umberella chronicals

I dont understand why people dont play it unless friends are around. I have plenty of single player titles that I've thoroughly enjoyed on my own. If you just sit around with Wii Sports for months then yeah, its going to start "collecting dust" after awhile.

Wii really rocks, don't have one though. The N64 is just as great on a party.. seriously. Mario kart FTW.

I really like party-gaming, otherwise I don't touch it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a wii and have a quick question. Does it scratch up games when standing vertically like the 360 and PS3 do? It looks like it was designed to stand vertically, but so do the other consoles.

you will get bored really soon, trust me. my wii is collecting dusts...

Haha, my roommate got the Wii 3 weeks after it was released. When he brought it over, i was very interested in the console. I played wii sports every time my roomate would bring it out to our living room. Then he bought Zelda. Played it and found it to be quite boring. As months passed, i asked my roommate as to why the wii is collecting dust since he likes the console very much. He said "There are no interesting games to get" This is right before the release of super mario galaxy.

Point i am trying to make is, the novelty from playing a Wii wears off pretty soon. Sure it has motion sensing controls but whats the use when there are no good games out to make use of it. The ONLY game i am looking forward to is mario kart. I mean for a popular console like this, you would except tons and tons of interesting game. But the only thing people ever mention is Wii sports, Mario Kart and Brawls.

You can buy a wii and but i can garuntee you that it will be collecting dust after a month or so