Oh My GOD. I LOVE the Wii!

Playing Mario Soccer with friends IS JUST ****EN AWESOME!! :p

Resident Evil on acid, walking around the dark forest is incredibly interesting and again ****EN AWESOME!

You can buy a wii and but i can garuntee you that it will be collecting dust after a month or so

I assumed that going in, but it's perfect if its not your primary console. I do most of my gaming on the 360, so the wii will be for when i'm taking a break from it. There are enough games to keep me busy for a little while. Believe it or not I've never played RE4 so i'll be buying the wii version very soon.

The ultimate multiplayer console, hours of fun with friends. However, not the console to get when you want solid single player gameplay. I have the Wii and PS3 at home so I'm happy :laugh:

I just got a wii and have a quick question. Does it scratch up games when standing vertically like the 360 and PS3 do? It looks like it was designed to stand vertically, but so do the other consoles.

Hasnt scratched any of my games as of yet, and the stand that you get with Wii puts it vertically anyway, so i wouldnt think there would be a problem

Hasnt scratched any of my games as of yet, and the stand that you get with Wii puts it vertically anyway, so i wouldnt think there would be a problem

Thanks for the response. I've got it standing up, but I was a little concerned.

I love the Wii as well. It's the little touches in games that make all the difference (e.g. in MySims you can walk up to a tree, "grab it" with B and shake the controller to get the fruit off :))

I loved Mario Party 8, my friends and I played the game today, the only disappointment is the game isn't in wide screen, but when you can look past that its just a really fun game.

Super Mario Galaxy is just amazing, I'm having so much fun playing it. I haven't really got around to playing anything else yet, because I want to finish this first, but I'm going to buy Paper Mario soon. I've gotta start Sonic and the Secret Rings aswell.

But SMG first.

I find it hard to have some fun with the Wii all by myself. It's a great party console, but other than that, I don't know... It works very well with a growd.

I still prefer to play games on my X360 or even my DS.