Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Volume 3: Villains, Exodus and Origins Update

So before I start with the information about Volume 3, we got a confirmation today that one of the 3 (yes 3)...alternate endings had Nathan dying via the virus. This was rumored as the possible Vol. 2 finale, but was changed at the last moment. However, we were unable to get a confirmation about the other two endings because they still might be used somehow.

Now for Volume 3. I have some interesting news....which could be considered great, but not so great because it all depends on the strike...!?

So a very good source for Heroes just confirmed to me that almost 5 episodes of Heroes Vol. 3 have been filmed and that about 8 episodes were written. This is very interesting news because I have not heard them talk about this any where and I am kind of curious why they would not want to air what they might have.

Well apparently it is all up to NBC who is waiting to see what happens with the strike.

Our source also confirmed that the volume that was called Exodus might actually occur after all and they called it Volume 2.5. For those of you that have no idea what Exodus is, well apparently Volume 3 was initially called Exodus, but was scrapped when the ratings were being hurt and then the writer's strike occurred.

Plus, there seems to be that there is still a possibility that Origins could happen!! The highly anticipated spin-off was indefinitely canceled after the strike began, but there is a back door chance that Origins will still happen.

So depending on how soon this strike can get cleared up there might be an opportunity for us to get some new episodes....!!

Now like I said this is great info, but unless we get some sort of news from the strike I do NOT see NBC airing any episodes unless it seems like there is a natural cliffhanger with the current lot of available scripts and episodes.

So I wish I hand someting more, but for now this is all we have.

Source: ODI

Kring mentioned that they did a little bit of shooting on episode 11 and 13, but not whole episodes.

They shot specifically Zach Quinto?s stuff - because he was going to shoot Star Trek.

And some storylines that aren?t connected, that were up ahead in episode 12 and 13.

Season 2 was going to be comprised of three volumes.

* Volume 2 was ?Generations?

* Volume 3 was called ?Exodus?

* Volume 4 ?Villains?

Changing the ending of Volume 2 they dropped ? Exodus? and jumped right to ?Villains?.

Nathan?s entire speech was rewritten. He was supposed to give a speech regarding the virus getting out where he mentions the word ?Powerless?. Originally, he was supposed to get sick not ?killed?.

* A new villain named Knox ( frightening and intense, with the eyes of a predator ) returns to his native city of New Orleans -the criminal territory he used to run before he was sent to prison. This puts him directly in the path of Micah, his great-aunt Uhura and Monica Daniels.

The latest actor to join the show for its second season is Jessica Collins, who will take on a recurring role. Collins will play Sophie, a mysterious woman with powers who works at the organization that is tracking all heroes. Villain or not?

David Anders ( Adam ) will definitely return and he will meet a new friend (Sylar?)!

Fate about Nathan and Niki is still undecided. Rumours are that Jessica will have a leading role and not Niki.

* Micah?s storyline will end also

* Zachary Quinto (Sylar) will be more badass then ever and when we come back he will kill a star on the show. Now, with the strike dragging on, he?ll likely be done playing young Spock by the time Heroes returns to production.

* ?Badass? Future Hiro will make another appearance and will also be seen in another ?future? episode of Heroes.

* You might see a woman from Japan coming into Ando?s life pretty soon. It?s the second half of the season that gets really interesting for Ando - He wouldn?t confirm that said love interest would be Hiro?s sister. Is she?

* Down the road, fans will learn what are Mr. Nakamura?s powers (and yes, ?are? is a key word here)

* Return of some characters from the Season one like Claude ( the invisible guy)

* Angela is loaded with secrets, some of which will definitely be revealed in the second half of the season. Interpret that as you like.

* Though Israeli freedom fighter Hana died in Heroes graphic novel, her consciousness survives. ?We will see her again on the show at some point,? promises Jeph Loeb.

* Monica will take centre stage as a story arc about her being St Joan unfolds.

* Right from the start of we will know what the big disaster or major plot line is. And it will probably be linked to something small that we already know about from this series.

* We will see more younger generation heroes ( Villains?)

Officer Warren, age 25. He is a handsome African-American police officer from New Orleans, and "works very hard to clean up the streets of the city he loves." He is a recurring character who will appear in episode thirteen, fourteen, sixteen, and "possibly more to come".

10/13 ? SpoilerTV releases a casting call for new characters to appear in episode twelve, which will be directed by Jim Chory:

* Robert Keep, a young (early 30s) man living in New Jersey, with a "pretty big secret".

* A 30- to 35-year-old male with distinctive features who wears a baseball cap. He is an agent working for "a very powerful organization". (!!!)

* A 28- to 35-year-old male uniformed cop who works in New York City.

* Samantha, a pretty 16-year-old cheerleader from Costa Verde.

* Lucy, a pretty 16-year-old cheerleader from Costa Verde.

* Two Japanese office workers employed at "a powerful Tokyo corporation". They will be 28- to 40-year-old male or female employees.

* A 40- to 45-year-old male sheriff who works in Odessa, TX.

* A 35- to 45-year-old mother from Odessa who is "worried sick about her child".

* A 30- to 40-year-old male agent from the Center for Disease Control.

Elle and Claire have some sort of deeper connection that has yet to be revealed (probably that they were sisters but thats has been scrapped, but who knows?)

Elle holds the key to Claire?s future.

Future Hiro will make another appearance sooner than we expect and will also be seen in another ?future? episode of Heroes.As I reported about a week ago in the episode breakdown that Episode 13 is scheduled to be the future episode, but our source mentioned that this might change and the future will air sooner than expected

"She takes on the identity of St. Joan from the 9th Wonders! comic books and becomes a New Orleans media sensation?. Monica is making her mark in the city and bringing back lots of hope to a community very much in need

Source: http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showforum=101

Probably most of it seeing as 80% of it came from inside who called the Adam in the Concrete thing way back at episode 2 or 3 this season.

I read all of the spoilers. I'm in shock at how awesome this sounds. As Barney would say, it's going to be

Legend.....

wait for it

.....ary

^ :laugh: Awesome show.

Yeah, Volume Three is going to be awesome! I cannot wait.

Looks great and I cant wait, any ideas when the series airs?

Probably Fall 2008 so September or if the strike is still on going come march april expect maybe 2009.

Maaaaaan oh man, Volume three looks real dark. Should be a great ratings booster for the show :D

Several Heroes killed... Hiro, Matt and Elle, oh my!

Several Heroes killed... Hiro, Matt and Elle, oh my!

How can Hiro be killed at this stage. Remember back to Season1 when future hiro came back to talk to Peter in the train. He spoke perfect English, suggesting he is from a number of years into the future. The present Hiro is nothing like that yet, so if he dies ... who the hell was that talking to Peter??

How can Hiro be killed at this stage. Remember back to Season1 when future hiro came back to talk to Peter in the train. He spoke perfect English, suggesting he is from a number of years into the future. The present Hiro is nothing like that yet, so if he dies ... who the hell was that talking to Peter??

What you're doing wrong here is equating that future with other events. Future Hiro from season one was in a future where the explosion killed half of NYC's people. That future no longer exists and as such, Future Hiro is now experiencing something different. So long as there are people with abilities, there will be both good and bad, so there will always be some cataclysmic event to prevent. The events that occur now never did with season one's Future Hiro. The circumstances are completely different and as such when we see Future Hiro again, the bomb will not have gone off in NYC and the virus will not have ever been released. Hopefully you can see that future Hiro from season one is not the same future Hiro we will likely see in Villians.

What you're doing wrong here is equating that future with other events. Future Hiro from season one was in a future where the explosion killed half of NYC's people. That future no longer exists and as such, Future Hiro is now experiencing something different. So long as there are people with abilities, there will be both good and bad, so there will always be some cataclysmic event to prevent. The events that occur now never did with season one's Future Hiro. The circumstances are completely different and as such when we see Future Hiro again, the bomb will not have gone off in NYC and the virus will not have ever been released. Hopefully you can see that future Hiro from season one is not the same future Hiro we will likely see in Villians.

I understand what you are saying, but that is a paradox. If that future Hiro came back and changed events such that the explosion never happened, that essentially killed that version of Hiro ... but the point remains... if he came back and altered things such that he ceased to exist, how can he have existed in the first place to alter them?

I understand what you are saying, but that is a paradox. If that future Hiro came back and changed events such that the explosion never happened, that essentially killed that version of Hiro ... but the point remains... if he came back and altered things such that he ceased to exist, how can he have existed in the first place to alter them?

It looked like Hiro was stabbed, but given the quality of the video, it's hard to say, but I'm almost certain that's what I saw. Anyways, Hiro and Matt's death could be a future glimpse, not current, or it could be that Hiro does die but is brought back with the magic blood. My point before was that you were basing your ideas off of a future character that technically doesn't exist in that form. Yes, what you bring up is a paradox about time travel, but a theory is that a time traveler puts himself outside of time when he travels through time, so future Hiro could be going to changed future, by himself remain the same person, but therein lies one of many complexities with time travel.

Milo Ventimiglia has confirmed that he is dating Heroes co-star Hayden Panettiere.

The couple have repeatedly denied rumours that they are more than friends, with fellow cast member James Kyson Lee also speaking out to dismiss the speculation in September.

However, Ventimiglia reportedly delivered a toast to Panettiere at a pre-Christmas party for the show in Los Angeles, telling colleagues that they were in a relationship.

An onlooker told In Touch Weekly: "He called her his girlfriend and said that he loved her."

The pair, who play Peter Petrelli and Claire Bennet in the hit NBC drama, spent the rest of the party holding hands.

Thats it Peter Petrelli vs Me! :shifty:

Thats it Peter Petrelli vs Me! :shifty:

I give you about two minutes, primarily because Peter is a good guy and until you start being a real threat, he won't hurt you. I can't see your spamming ability being taken seriously at first. Ultimately, you lose. Peter FTW.

I give you about two minutes, primarily because Peter is a good guy and until you start being a real threat, he won't hurt you. I can't see your spamming ability being taken seriously at first. Ultimately, you lose. Peter FTW.

Yeh :(

He will probably use it against me!

Pasdar Says "Season 3 is Going to Be Very Interesting"

NBC's Heroes took a beating from both critics and fans for its second season. Now that it's over, many are waiting to see just how the next chapter will turn out, including show star Adrian Pasdar.

?Season 3 is going to be very interesting to see what happens and how they're able to take the lessons that we've learned, and really tell the story that they want to tell without losing an audience,? Pasdar, who plays Nathan Petrelli on Heroes, told Entertainment Weekly. ?Because the goal at the end of the day is to have as many people watch the show as you can.?

Reconciling what writers and fans want has proven to be challenging, especially since Heroes is ?complex? and has ?many layers.?

?It's not stupid TV, it's not a reality program,? Adrian Pasdar said. ?It actually is complex. There's many layers to Heroes. [Creator Tim Kring is] not averse to risk-taking, as he has proven in the episodes of season 2.?

The future of the show is not the only thing that's hanging in the balance. In the second season finale, Pasdar's Nathan was shot during a press conference, leaving viewers to wonder if he'll be back in the next season or not.

Fans of Adrian Pasdar need not worry, however, as the 42-year-old actor has several other projects to fall back on. Currently, the musical he co-directed and cowritten is showing at Los Angeles' Geffen Playhouse. The production is called Atlanta, and revolves around a soldier who dons his enemy's uniform to survive battle.

?It's something I've always wanted to do and I've never really had the opportunity,? he said of his latest stage work. ?Who would come to me to direct musical theater unless I wrote it??

Additionally, Adrian Pasdar and his wife, Dixie Chicks' Natalie Maines, are developing an animated series for Nick, Jr.

?It's the story of a pig and an English bulldog who become friends. It's based on a true story that we had at our ranch in Texas,? Pasdar explained to Entertainment Weekly. ?We inherited a pig when we bought the ranch, and we had a bulldog that we owned, and putting the two together was like oil and water. But they became friends, and we decided to make a children's show about the Amazing Adventures of Stella and Ralph.?

Source: BuddyTV