Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

The dreams? Peter had a dream of him flying, he saw the future when he exploded, he saw nathan (it wasnt the future, but the present). Maybe he got it from his mamma

thats the one I have always believed it to be..... some thought it came from Charles.... but in the episode where he sees nathans accident he only just became a nurse... so he wouldnt have known charles yet... so for now.. im going with the dream/precogniition

thats the one I have always believed it to be..... some thought it came from Charles.... but in the episode where he sees nathans accident he only just became a nurse... so he wouldnt have known charles yet... so for now.. im going with the dream/precogniition

So then what is Charles' power? He should have one since he saw the dream Peter.

Maybe Charles power is to be able to interact with people in dreams but Peter can dream the past and future its hard until they actually reveal mama petrellis power is.

Latest from Ausiello

Question: What are the odds that we'll see more Heroes episodes this season? ? Dabney

Ausiello: Slim to none. Due to the heavily serialized nature of the show, it's unlikely that Heroes will be back this season. Instead, NBC will likely go straight into production on Season 3.

Source: TV Guide

That was practically a given, because, as it's stated, of the nature of the show. They would want to cap it off in May, possibly the first week of June. Instead of trying to rush something to finish by then, they have a little more time to focus on next Fall.

All this operates under the assumption that the networks would even want the lion's share of their programs back before May. For instance, NBC could delay the return of Heroes until fall since creator Tim Kring thinks he can only complete three more episodes this season. That's barely enough time to relaunch the series with a new story arc entitled ''Villains'' (which they had planned to do with the second half of the season before the strike began). ''With a show like Heroes that's so strongly serialized, and given what we wanted to accomplish with the new storyline, to come back with just three episodes could be creatively dangerous,'' he says.

HEROES (Updated)

What We're Hearing: It looks like Heroes won?t return until next season?but it could launch a little earlier than usual (late summer). Insiders tell us Milo Ventimiglia just signed a movie (scheduling conflict) and, moreover, executive producer Tim Kring is busy at work crafting a ?series bible.? Word is, he wants to map out exactly where the series is headed (for many seasons) before Heroes goes back into production. We hear from crew members that they?ve been told they aren?t expected back on set anytime before June.

late summer..umm..long way there..dam..i miss heroes..oh well..there is other shows to watch. :p

The normal starting time frame is even later, so late summer is early. ;)

65faa224.png

A slideshow announcement on the official Heroes website over at NBC.com/Heroes is proclaming that an Official Heroes Soundtrack will be hitting stores on March 18th, with new songs from Panic At The Disco and more! We still have not received any official word of the tracklisting, and/or if there will be any tracks featuring the scores from the show by Wendy & Lisa. We?ll update our site with more information about the soundtrack as it is released.

It looks like Heroes won?t return until next season

What about Heroes:Origins?? How about some of those to make us happy? Even if there are only 3, that is better than nothing.

What about Heroes:Origins?? How about some of those to make us happy? Even if there are only 3, that is better than nothing.

Considering that it was a new project and that the writers and directors that were to be involved have likely moved on to other stuff, I doubt we'll see it until a year from now.

Considering that it was a new project and that the writers and directors that were to be involved have likely moved on to other stuff, I doubt we'll see it until a year from now.

Yeah I think it will be some time now till we see that which is a shame because I was looking forward to Eli Roths contribution to the Heroes Franchise.

Yeah I think it will be some time now till we see that which is a shame because I was looking forward to Eli Roths contribution to the Heroes Franchise.

How many times have you said that, lol.

How many times have you said that, lol.

Counting just now...4? :p

That was probably gonna be the highlight of my second season...I am allowed to dwell on it :laugh:

Counting just now...4? :p

That was probably gonna be the highlight of my second season...I am allowed to dwell on it :laugh:

I have a feeling origins would have been awful.

Even if they had a good episode, it would have sucked because they would be one-offs.

• 3 weeks later...
Cool news for fans of NBC's Heroes: it looks like the show is going to start filming a lot earlier than it usually does.

Shows usually start filming in July/August for the fall season, but according to Heroes star James Kyson Lee (Ando), the writers strike means that the show will start filming in June, and maybe as early as May. He says that NBC plans to really push the show this year, using the Olympics to hype the show.

That's the good news. The (possible) bad news is that TV Guide's Michael Ausiello is reporting that Kristen Bell isn't signed for the new season yet.

He does believe that she will eventually be signed though, because fans like her so much.

I'm curious though: Veronica Mars memories aside, do you Heroes fans like her character on the show? Is she necessary to the plot? I like her story arc. I see her either coming over to the side of the good guys (if she signs a long-term contract) or completely going crazy because of the way her father has been treating her and trying to destroy everyone and eventually dying in a really dramatic way.

Bell turned down the role of Charlotte on Lost to take the Heroes gig

[TV Squad]

Is she necessary to the plot? There are a handful of people throughout Heroes that were not and are not necessary to the plot, and yet they remain. I like Elle a lot more than those characters.

Is she necessary to the plot? There are a handful of people throughout Heroes that were not and are not necessary to the plot, and yet they remain. I like Elle a lot more than those characters.

I don't think she is but it would be good to see her back.

Yeah, if she were not in any more episodes, then it wouldn't make much difference to the plot. However, I really think she would be best as a rogue agent of sorts. She's a tad twisted, but not bad enough to be a villain. So i think they should have her be a freelancer and have her help out the good guys only when it suits her. my opinion though.