Post Your Pic

If you seen me on a page it could of very well been me I have done told you I model..duhhhhhhhh, and I m sorry I look like someone else and you know maybe I shall leave this site alone and go on to another that treats girls better dang I really cant believe this, Sorry you all feel this way too...

ditto. I saw the pic just a couple of weeks ago. But I can't find the page again. :huh:

:rolleyes: its funny to see how one pic can throw so many people into a hissy fit. i mean cmon shes just a good lookin chick who posted her pic because that was the topic of the post. now every1 has to get all :wacko: because they feel intimidated like theyve never talked to chik b4. :woot: sometimes your guys maturity cracks me up

Some of you should stop stereotyping other people. It is entirely possible for an attractive female to use a computer. And if she really doesn't look like that, who cares? It's not like you are ever going to meet her in real life and be disappointed by her looking different.

If you seen me on a page it could of very well been me I have done told you I model..duhhhhhhhh, and I m sorry I look like someone else and you know maybe I shall leave this site alone and go on to another that treats girls better dang I really cant believe this, Sorry you all feel this way too...

no dont leave..make more posts....maybe some with more pictures... :devil:

BTW if ur a model and all you need ur own site...i can make you one

Sorry to hear that you are possibluy thinking about leaving...some guys (:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:) in the Neowin forums need to grow up...

and some need to stop kissing ass the minute a girl says *anything* ;)

j/k obviously :)

HEY now..watch what you say there are still girls here lol....just playin

I will, and relax, if you want people to believe you, you should at least post a realistic picture, If you dont feel like it no big deal ( I wouldnt post a picture here if I was a female )

I asked my girlfriend and two of her friends to view your posts, and see if they thought that you where a girl or not. Thay all said ewww, no way!!!

No girl would call herself "femalelicious"  thats a name a 40 year old male would use.

And your superflues use of the words "girl" "cute" etc are over used.

Also your picture is fake.... so dont be surprised if people think that your a fake lurker.

Your men / boyz posts are too funny also your girl friends dont believe it was a girl hummm i wonder why? Anyways you guys just are not to friendly...not like I thought before all of this, my shame on you all, I happen to like, well I did like coming on here to see what you all like to think about and like to do and get some advice on here so maybe some other girls do to it takes alot of different people to make this world go around you know. So do not assume you know everything about everyone and what they want and need to do to make it in this life and if they feel like coming on NEOWIN is cool than why bash them and say no girl would cause I do and so does Trilireous (however you spell her name) and maybe more I am not away of...

do NOT bring me into your little argument. just because you know phinal phantasm, does NOT mean you know me.

I will, and relax, if you want people to believe you, you should at least post a realistic picture, If you dont feel like it no big deal ( I wouldnt post a picture here if I was a female )

I asked my girlfriend and two of her friends to view your posts, and see if they thought that you where a girl or not. Thay all said ewww, no way!!!

No girl would call herself "femalelicious"?  thats a name a 40 year old male would use.

And your superflues use of the words "girl" "cute" etc are over used.

Also your picture is fake.... so dont be surprised if people think that your a fake lurker.

Your men / boyz posts are too funny also your girl friends dont believe it was a girl hummm i wonder why? Anyways you guys just are not to friendly...not like I thought before all of this, my shame on you all, I happen to like, well I did like coming on here to see what you all like to think about and like to do and get some advice on here so maybe some other girls do to it takes alot of different people to make this world go around you know. So do not assume you know everything about everyone and what they want and need to do to make it in this life and if they feel like coming on NEOWIN is cool than why bash them and say no girl would cause I do and so does Trilireous (however you spell her name) and maybe more I am not away of...

do NOT bring me into your little argument. just because you know phinal phantasm, does NOT mean you know me.

Calm down people ....

Radish.

Calm down people ....

Radish.

Agreed.

Post pictures only. Dont stereotype!!!!!!! And make nice comments about each other.

Too many flame wars in this thread. Didnt one person get banned already?:rolleyes:s:

Edited by Jerichohol

Get this thread back on topic or i will close it. This place is becoming worse than a child care centre. :rolleyes:

Why is it that whenever a woman makes her presence known on the forum you all have to pounce on her like a bunch of salivating, prepubescent twits? Let them post in peace please.

In a hopeless act of self sacrifice to change the way this threads heading, here is a picture of me being a bit drunk, and a bit stupid. ;)

...a bit drunk? LOL...j/k

...it's fun to be drunk... :D

...a bit drunk? LOL...j/k

Ok so very drunk :)

It was one of those spur of the moment, mate-rings-and-says-wannagoclub?-things.

So I went to the club, got drunk, came home, put pants on head.

As you do :blink:

Ok so very drunk :)

It was one of those spur of the moment, mate-rings-and-says-wannagoclub?-things.

So I went to the club, got drunk, came home, put pants on head.

As you do :blink:

LOL...spur of the moment drinking always nice... :punk: :punk: :punk:

:whistle: anyway, wow. i like the way trillias(sp?) looks. even if she didn't post in this thread i rememebr her i think ;x

um...me???? i figured that couldn't be possible, but after doing a search on members, there are two members whose names start out "tril" and only i have posted!

:blush: