Post Your Pic

youm0nt,

yes. a freaking migit fully legal one! argh. blah blah CC restriction blah blah. friggin 82cc. still good for wheeleis! can't wait to one day try a stoppie somehow lol.

timdorr and creamhackered,

bah. took u so long to figure out? i can morph into anything. i can morph into timdorr's sig if i wanted too or even neobond.. but you all don't want me too i would mess up neowin :x :(

lol.

Omg you can morph into dogs, small kids and girls. Wow :alien: :rofl:

When your parents have alot of money you can morph into whatever you want, didn't you know that ? :rolleyes:

timdorr,

you should really add those spelling things to the server.. toxikk mispelt pimp he added a wanna at the beginging.

toxikk,

don't worry man notified tim bout the spell thing, soon there will be no more problems.

briandl79,

my parent's and I barely have enough money to pay for internet man.. :cry:

Alex :geek:

briandl79,

If things are soo tight maybe you should just loose the internet and save some money :D

timdorr,

you should really add those spelling things to the server.. toxikk mispelt pimp he added a wanna at the beginging.

toxikk,

don't worry man notified tim bout the spell thing, soon there will be no more problems.

briandl79,

Looks like toxikk isn't the only one that needs a spell thing....you misspelt misspelt/misspelled. :laugh:

Yeah....and a family with a boat...a motorcycle...4 wheelers...and a "boatload" of other things is really poor :crazy:

But if you're poor, just go on tv and morph into dogs, little girls, and a little boy...and of course the sun :p

Ah the wonderful person i see everyday :D (sorry about image quality, it sucks) and usually i look happier, but i was disappointed in the quality. but when you have a horrible camera thats what happens. i hate this stupid camera :angry: GOD DAMNIT, KILL MYSELF!!

i got iespell i am lazy to use it. lol.

youm0nt,

yes a quad ehh. four wheeler ;) only 82cc can do wheelies on it tho, hopefully one day a stoppie? :D

kjordan,

i will be locking my doors tonight.

toxikk,

i am sure somebody would want seven boats that are made out of wood and have CUSTOM!! paddles ;)

briandl79,

If things are soo tight maybe you should just loose the internet and save some money :D

that just reminded me of the guy on neowin that lives in a council flat, is on the dole, yet has sky plus and pays ?100 a month for dialup.

3. No Cursing or Swear words.

4. No Racism, No Threatening, No (citing) Victimization (via PM) or Hateful posts / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.