Post Your Pic

counsil flat = cheap nasty area of town where there are blocks of flats(apartments) that people live in. usually about 2 bedrooms. a bathroom if lucky.

on the dole = no job but looking.

I'm from the US, so can someone tell me what these terms mean:

"council flat"

And

"on the dole"

:huh:

it's the us equivalent of being on welfare and living in government subsidised housing, yet having satelite telly and expensive internet access

in other words tax fraud cos they are getting their dole money and working which you aren't supposed to do.

I'm from the US, so can someone tell me what these terms mean:

"council flat"

And

"on the dole"

:huh:

well im a londoner so i guess i can try and translate this for u :)

guess u could say council flat (worst case scenario) = trailer

dole = benifit (unemployment benefit)

dont mean to offend ne 1 who does live in a trailer or council flat :)

Hello this is me : icky...Atleast you all know who you are talking to and is so dumb when it comes to those silly questions I ask...LOL

:blush:

WOW youre a hot girl :blink:

Now... time to post my pic.... (Geek guy), i go to geeknewz smoetimes :), sorry Neowin.NET youre still the best source for me (my homepage)

A normal guy.... not like this girl heheh

But.. its not where i live ... (the girl have a digital camera so....)

DAmn.. i dont know why.. i cannot upload this type of file

Why its a jpg format you jknow.... regular.. i guess me too i have question :) tell me why ?

briandl79,

my parent's and I barely have enough money to pay for internet man..

Ok, yet in that picture you've got a bike, a nice car, a quad, you get to go water skiing, and one (or two?) dogs to feed, but you claim to be poor. :wacko:

I get enough adulation offline without making a mockup here just to please some horny adolescents. Besides that people that pose in glamour shots just for people on the internet annoy me.

@cutetech

please don't think all guys on here are pervs or idiots just because they ogle ya. Most of them with the exception of some completely aren't like that. It's just that there have been incidents of hmm fake females that posted pics of themselves damn near naked so when people post professional pics they are just a bit wary.

Just out of curiousity what are you saying in this post exactly????

do you work for microsoft?if not where did you get that shirt?

Seriously, I think u may be in danger of getting injured if you wear one out of choice!!!!!! ;)

(edit: i ment from other more narrow minded ppl, not me!)

Its like 'the register' shirts, why any one would wear one of them is beyond me.

Otoh, I just realised I'd probably have no issue with wearing a neowin shirt. Hmmmmm :wacko:

Edited by Jon

web cams $ucks, but that's me... :p

I'm not Brat Pitt dependently  :happy:

do you work for microsoft?if not where did you get that shirt? ;) :p

where I'm workin is trade secret... ;)

and I have my closet full of t-shirts like that one... maybe I can get ya one... :p

and please do not spam my inbox... hehehehe :happy:

I will, and relax, if you want people to believe you, you should at least post a realistic picture, If you dont feel like it no big deal ( I wouldnt post a picture here if I was a female )

I asked my girlfriend and two of her friends to view your posts, and see if they thought that you where a girl or not. Thay all said ewww, no way!!!

No girl would call herself "femalelicious" thats a name a 40 year old male would use.

And your superflues use of the words "girl" "cute" etc are over used.

Also your picture is fake.... so dont be surprised if people think that your a fake lurker. Im just wanting neowin to be free of people who have alternative motives, It would be apperent with your picture and the themes of your posts, that you are posting regarding issues that would raise a warning flag thats all.

Edit// These are not only my opinions, they include the opinion of three females as well.

I have on thing to say to you I did not over use any words I am who I am and if you can not handle for any of you for that matter the way I look then that is too bad I am always having jealous people so I can deal...and for your 3 girls commenting PLEASE...who really cares