Fringe - Season One

Yet to watch e3. Hopefully it would be good. E2 was underwhelming. I found the direction for that episode to be bit shabby. That episode lacked fluidity, and failed to build of tension due to poorly structured scenes.

Yet to watch e3. Hopefully it would be good. E2 was underwhelming. I found the direction for that episode to be bit shabby. That episode lacked fluidity, and failed to build of tension due to poorly structured scenes.

Yep thats definitely true, after watching the 1st 15mins, my excitement and the momentum from the last episode into this one just vanished. Is episode 3 an improvement.

If anybody can translate the thing that strange man is writing on paper, would be great (Assume it's even Earth language LOL)

Edited by JediXAngel

I'm really getting into Fringe, it has a great future for itself. I can see tons of seasons happening....

Awesome episode tonight, best yet.

If anybody can translate the thing that strange man is writing on paper, would be great (Assume it's even Earth language LOL)

Oh come on Jedi. You practically live in Smallville, you can't decipher Kryptonian? :p

Awesome episode things got much more interesting although this is the first unexplained phenomenom hope it doesn't stay that way for too long *cough* Lost *cough*.

Awesome episode things got much more interesting although this is the first unexplained phenomenom hope it doesn't stay that way for too long *cough* Lost *cough*.

That's probably because Massive Dynamic wasn't in this episode either. They didn't have some magic tool for Dr. Bishop to know about (even though it was created while he was locked away) and to immediately figure things out.

Sorry, I enjoy watching the show, but there are some things that just irk me to no end. Take for instance the MRI in one of the previous episodes, now I know MRIs were invented back in the late 70's, but they've obviously advanced 10-fold in the 17-years he's been away, yet he had no problems reading the data at all. How? Did he take a crash course on Wikipedia?

Last Nights Ratings!

1. NCIS (17.24)

2. The Mentalist (15.27)

3. Dancing With the Stars (15.14)

4. Without a Trace (12.66)

4. House (12.66)

5. Law & Order: SVU (10.22)

6. Fringe (10.04)

7. Biggest Loser (6.72 - 7.77)

8. Opportunity Knocks (6.04)

9. 90210 (3.2)

10. Privileged (1.88)

indeed another great episode. anyone else noticed the "flashing" lights in the episode? Was it part of the episode or was fox just being annoying? Also no mention of the gun the guy used (or did i miss it)?

indeed another great episode. anyone else noticed the "flashing" lights in the episode? Was it part of the episode or was fox just being annoying? Also no mention of the gun the guy used (or did i miss it)?

I noticed that, no one really commented the guy was using some form of ray gun :laugh:

I noticed that, no one really commented the guy was using some form of ray gun :laugh:

I thought it was a rail gun at first, but later it looked like some sort of pulse gun...

Yeah the "flashing" lights accrued when the bald head guy was looking at the construction site when it exploded and then I noticed again when they had the item in a warehouse. Lost track after that...

I thought it was a rail gun at first, but later it looked like some sort of pulse gun...

Yeah the "flashing" lights accrued when the bald head guy was looking at the construction site when it exploded and then I noticed again when they had the item in a warehouse. Lost track after that...

Theres so many moments in this series where you have to really take notice and if you do you can probably learn something new like earlier I was watching an advert for Fringe and it showed the apple and up until now I thought the pips in the center were pips but they are actually babies...I was like wtf I missed that.

apple.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyed the latest episode, and I noticed the lights as well. Rappy, the babies were there before, except they're colored green in that image and look a little more developed.

Thoroughly enjoyed the latest episode, and I noticed the lights as well. Rappy, the babies were there before, except they're colored green in that image and look a little more developed.

Yeah I know I saw some of the original posters on the front page of this thread but never noticed them lol, also noticed a triangle on the leaf earlier....my mind is not computing!

:p

"Fringe" has gone mainstream, scoring a full-season order from Fox on Wednesday.

Fox's back nine pick up comes as "Fringe" has so far ranked No. 1 among all new shows in the adults 18-49 demo (with several more entries yet to bow).

"Fringe" bowed to lukewarm ratings, but made a stunning bounce in week two. After four segs, the show has averaged a 4.2 rating and 11 share, and 10.7 million viewers overall.

The skein, created by J.J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, reps the second frosh series to get a full season thumb's up - following the CW's "90210."

"Fringe" revolves around an FBI agent (Anna Torv) who partners with an eccentric doctor (John Noble) and his son (Joshua Jackson) to track unusual, disturbing events happening around the globe.

Lance Reddick, Kirk Acevedo, Mark Valley, Blair Brown and Jasika Nicole also star.

"Fringe" comes from Warner Bros. TV. Abrams, Kurtzman, Orci, Jeff Pinkner and Bryan Burk exec produce.

[Source]