Windows 7 M1 is here...

lmfao! this thread is so laughable...

These are just Vista / XP themes and mods, presented to look like what is so called "windows seven", simply because anyone will believe something that looks different then what they know.

Do you think ideas turned into a theme like-operating system already?

P.S. look at the first picture... is his right hand a lobster hand? IT"S LOBSTER BOY!

DavoLobsterBoy.jpg

lmfao! this thread is so laughable...

These are just Vista / XP themes and mods, presented to look like what is so called "windows seven", simply because anyone will believe something that looks different then what they know.

Do you think ideas turned into a theme like-operating system already?

P.S. look at the first picture... is his right hand a lobster hand? IT"S LOBSTER BOY!

DavoLobsterBoy.jpg

secure fake????????

Windows 7 sucks, I'll stick with Vista!

just wanted to be the first one to say it!

Apart from that, good news, sounds like they've really started to get their dev work sorted after the problems with Vista

Think guys. 2010.

IE11

MSN Messenger 11

makes sense to me.

considering MS have dropped the MSN messenger name (and have done so for a while now)

Don't you hate it when idiots make those stupid fake videos with what they think is cool, but don't bother to at least make it appear legit (and not contain things like "MSN Messenger," which are non existent anymore). :rolleyes:

Don't you hate it when idiots make those stupid fake videos with what they think is cool, but don't bother to at least make it appear legit (and not contain things like "MSN Messenger," which are non existent anymore). :rolleyes:

that tipped me off in 2 ways.

it's called Windows Live Messenger now, and it doesn't contain version numbers anymore really, they are year versions 2007, 2008, etc.

It also says longhorn in the build number :)

Also the idea of having the side mounted taskbar/sidebar combo was dropped during the lognhorn/Vista beta I believe. I doubt they'd go back to it. at least completely