Windows 7 M1 is here...

is ant XDDM drive format used for windows XP on down as the main driver model if so why would windows 7 need XDDM based drivers as the mian driver model as i would think Microsoft would still be using WDDM

The changes, Microsoft remains very discreet:

The rest ad drivers used in Windows Vista must serve, but on the Windows XP should not be compactiveis ... Should put in Reposo or Hiberna??o.

Fake.

In my opinion, all these videos and screens are fake. Microsoft is not going to have the same thing happen that happened with longhorn. Windows 7 has probably been in syncronized development with Vista SP1 and Windows Server 2008 since Vista RTM and should not contain major changes from that form. Essentially it continues development of where Vista left off and should inherit some features cut from longhorn. Based on all the developmental changes made during Vista related to componentization, it has become alot easier/quicker for development labs to develop and test code, but I still don't expect to see anything real until Beta 1 which will not be until the end of the year. There are strict stability requirements before labs can insert their code to the main builds and not many UI changes will occur at once. It has been said the review accurately describes the M1 build and this information is probably true. I don't think there will be any real leaks or screenshots with this one until it goes beta. Microsoft will cut off alpha code shipments to the suspected OEM(s) and isolate their testing to their TAP groups. They will not risk bit leaks this time and the beta will be tightly controlled as well.

[sarcasm]

_http://buyanewbrain.biz/downloads/microsoftbody/windowsseven/labN7.0.6521_080118-1423.iso

[/sarcasm]

i'm sure we won't see any screenshots or public builds until pdc 2008. so wait some 10 months.

is ant XDDM drive format used for windows XP on down as the main driver model if so why would windows 7 need XDDM based drivers as the mian driver model as i would think Microsoft would still be using WDDM

You are correct. XDDM is the old driver model. All new things require WDDM.

secret spycam

of WINDOWS 8 !!!

Otherwise a Windoes 7 video.

ps. the W8 is still sooo secret it does not even have a codename yet (like W7's Vienna;) like W8 is so uber the user can access the taskbar and control panel simply through mindcontrol! as long as they accept an implanted tracking rfid chip about the size of half a grain of rice.

PowerBASIC Compiler for Windows 8.

Macromedia Flash Player download for Windows 8 beta.

StarOffice office suite d/l for Windows 8 final.

reference

link

Looks like Microsoft is NOT planning to release Windows 7 in 2009. Microsoft's official response, by an email dated 26th January, 2008, to WinVistaClub's enquiry, states that Windows 7 is still in the planning stage and will take approximately 3 years to develop.

While the answers to the other 2 questions may have been on predictable lines, what is important to note that Microsoft TODAY maintains that Windows 7 is STILL in the planning stages and it will take approximately 3 (more) years to develop.

A folder listing...

DirectX 11? Movie Maker a seperate product?

lol.. winfs is dead man. They tried and they failed.

is not gona come back lol

They already tried it before it was called WinFS. Cairo? OFS? Anyone? They will try again.

A folder listing...

DirectX 11? Movie Maker a seperate product?

They already tried it before it was called WinFS. Cairo? OFS? Anyone? They will try again.

nah....i think NTFS wont change in windows 7

theres a few torrents on pirte bay that showed up today

might be it...so i suggest downloading it and finding out forourselves :D

Welcome to Neowin first off. Secondly if you Violate the rules of Neowin your Punishment will be harsh you will spend 10 days in isolation from a computer in a dark moldy moist Room with someone who has not had a Bath in 60 Days .

Naw man welcome but do not post anything about getting somthing that is not legal or so it is not allowed in Neowin Rules