PS3 General Discussion

My ps3 is screwed up ever since it finished the last folding@home work unit. that 1.2 million frame one. The whole thing in the xmb keeps locking up and when i go to different things the screen just goes completely black. ugh. Hopefully it's just some corrupt data on the HDD or something. I guess I'll see once it swap it out in a few days.

DMC4 demo was pretty good, I don't think its enough to make me buy it though.

I'm so stoked for the rumoured MGS demo that should be heading our ways this month. :D

DMC4 demo was pretty good, I don't think its enough to make me buy it though.

I'm so stoked for the rumoured MGS demo that should be heading our ways this month. :D

the mgs4 demo rumor was squashed by Ryan Payton in the kojima report both this week and last week

Since I work at a electronics store. I've notice the things that consumers are going for, especially in the ps3 section. But Paradise seem to be on demand, I have my eye on ratchet but haven't had a chance to give it a whirl yet.

I cant play COD4 :crazy:

It have been almost hour and Ive been trying to play online and I'm stuck in the Downloading Game Seting... screen :angry: :angry:

EDIT: Finally its working

Edited by KoL

Since I work at a electronics store. I've notice the things that consumers are going for, especially in the ps3 section. But Paradise seem to be on demand, I have my eye on ratchet but haven't had a chance to give it a whirl yet.

Ratchet Was pretty fun IMO, long game though.

w00T DMC 4 Tomorrow

all my divx file works on my ps3... i dunno why some of them don't work on ur ps3... add my acc on ps3 if u want... my name is stop987... i play warhawk, guitar hero 3, and cod4... still saving for burnout paradise and waiting for crysis to come out:D

So with DMC4 out this week, the rest of February seems kinda empty in terms of game releases. So what games are you guys looking forward to next and what will you be playing until then?

For me, I'm waiting for MLB 08 The Show and Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds in March, then GT5 Prologue in April. Until then, I'll be playing more Burnout Paradise and COD4. I'll be checking out Lost Odyssey next week as well, but if I don't like it, I think I'll finally get around to beating Final Fantasy 12. :p

I'm waiting for GT5 Prologue, thats the main reason I bought a PS3. I absolutely cannot wait to hear the Ferrari engine's revving at redline, god just the thought makes me go crazy!

Until then, NHL 08 will keep me busy. I might give Assasins Creed a try too. :)

What about Haze? Thats comming out soon? Does it look good?

haze has been delayed so many times it's not even funny anymore. it was scheduled to come out last year, then got pushed to january of this year, then march, and now the release date is sometime between april 08 and march 09. the game has an interesting concept and i was hyped for this game...now it all depends on when it comes out. if it comes out the same time as killzone 2 or resistance 2, this title will bomb.

So with DMC4 out this week, the rest of February seems kinda empty in terms of game releases. So what games are you guys looking forward to next and what will you be playing until then?

For me, I'm waiting for MLB 08 The Show and Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds in March, then GT5 Prologue in April. Until then, I'll be playing more Burnout Paradise and COD4. I'll be checking out Lost Odyssey next week as well, but if I don't like it, I think I'll finally get around to beating Final Fantasy 12. :p

I'm waiting for GT5: Prologue. I'm going to get DMC4 later not now.

Now I'm going to keep playing COD4 (cant stop playing it) and I'm going to finish Folklore.

Waiting for Rock Band to come out in the UK is killing me.

Been tempted to import/buy off UK ebay sellers, but the premium prices (near ?200) you have to pay is silly.

I hope it comes out at the start of march as rumoured!

• 3 weeks later...

I was just playing Warhawk and it froze. Not sure if it was just the server or my ps3, but anyways I had to turn it off completely and back on. :hmmm: