Giants Win!

That is the best game I have ever seen... HOLY ****. The Giants won that, patriots didn't lose it... glorious. I was hoping for history, but that game was just too amazing and giants deserve all the credit in the world. They effectively dismantled the patriots. WOW

I'm not a fan of either team, all i can say that was one heck of a superbowl. i give super props to Eli manning and the giants.. they earn it big time.

Yeah, basically... lmao... it was great to see Peyton really rooting for his bro

Of course he would, it's his brother.

Giants won, Hillary's going to be the next President, I'm having another daughter... it's all going to hell in a hand basket I tell you!

And in case anyone is curious: major sarcasm.

I am beyond happy, I truly am, it has been a long, long time being a life long Giants fan.

And although I know I will not do it in the years to come, for tonight I promise I am going to do my best to never call Eli a bum again (which I do at least 5 times every football Sunday). It was pretty much that play where he somehow broke out of almost being sacked about 3 times and tossed it down field to keep their drive going that won the game IMO. If he does not show heart there, the game is pretty much over. My whole view of him has changed dramatically due to this win.

And as I sit here wearing my Strahan jersey, I could not be more happy for him either. 15 years is a long time, and although I do not want to see him go as I still believe he has more in him, I cannot blame him if he does retire just because it is one hell of a way to go out.

And one last thing, I hate Bill Belichick. Hate him. What a punk leaving the field before the game was officially won. That was a true punk move.