Giants Win!

I don't understand the bashing of Belichick or Brady. Belichick may have gotten out coached, but I really think the players are the ones to blame for this **** up. He congratulated the other coach, that's all he really had to do, he never talks to anyone else, he shakes hands and leaves, I don't think that has ever changed for him. Once that was done, he left, wouldn't you be ****ed off to be so close to perfection and then watch your team be completely out played? I think what he did was acceptable for the situation, he showed respect to the other coach, that's what matters.

Also, what in the world could Brady do? Almost every time he got the ball in his hands, he had a few seconds at most before he was getting destroyed by the giants. Really, I don't think you can blame Brady for anything in this game, he didn't have a chance to contribute in any way. This is purely due to the giants over powering what appears to be an offensive line that was thinking about the victory a bit too early and forgot to play the last game of the season.

Unsportsmanlike? One giant was talking about how on the last drive, one of the patriots was telling him to get ready to go back home... now that is unsportsmanlike and it bit the patriots in the ass.

+1

His little show of "I can leave when I want because I'm Bill Belicheck" just shows everyone that he's a sore loser, really does think he runs everything, and that he's a prick. Notice no show talked about it though, weird.

Cleveland's known this for 15 years, since gave Bernie's job away and then cut him.

what a great game, best super bowl, great D today and some good offence.

the Giants D Blitz from ever spot, the O-line didnt know who was coming. the pats got out coached. amazing game

I'm not even a fan of any team, nor do I understand all the rules, but I stayed up last night watching the game and it was awesome. Would have liked patriots to win though.

I almost feel sorry for the sport that so many people are mainly watching so that they can see the adverts.

man... i was quite bored, tbh, as some kind of giants fan but you know im not a real one, in germany we only get to see the conference finals and the super bowl but i always liked them, however, the last few minutes really kicked ass..

had a hard time staying awake till 4:00 in the morning though. ;)

woke up at morning, switched on to see 4th quarter to start, was shocked to see the score 3-7 , i was like ... that must have been boring 3 quarters... but then the game began ... and i wont forget it forever, When patriots got TD i was like... 2-3 mins remaining.. no chance now.. patriots win it....

Last min TD was just amazing.... Eli Manning was super. the Giants defense was super. Sacking brady 5 times in one game is not something everyone would have expected.

I wish someone can mail me Number 10 Manning NFL football t-shirt. :D . what a game..

and I was seeing CNN . i saw a t-shirt saying "18 WINS and one GIANT LOSS" hehe.. sums it up eh.

Peace.

Well being a Dolphins fan I was thrilled to see the Giants win last night. :woot:

If a team is to ever tie the Dolphins record then it should be a team that has class and does not resort to cheating to win games.

Well being a Dolphins fan I was thrilled to see the Giants win last night. :woot:

If a team is to ever tie the Dolphins record then it should be a team that has class and does not resort to cheating to win games.

They didn't cheat to win the game against the Jets, nor any other team this past season. I don't know how many times this has to be stated.

worst game ever for both parties.

this game has to be ranked at its lowest i was falling asleep by halftime.

I don't know if you're just trying to stir up trouble or not, but that is total bull. A low scoring, back and forth game that was at any time one score away from a change in the balance of power was boring? Yeah... sure. You must have a terrible attention span.

I don't know if you're just trying to stir up trouble or not, but that is total bull. A low scoring, back and forth game that was at any time one score away from a change in the balance of power was boring? Yeah... sure. You must have a terrible attention span.

He's right though - besides the first quarter, and the last half of the 4th quarter, nothing exciting at all happened. One of my friends fell asleep for part of the 3rd quarter and I can't honestly say I blame him - I was fighting to stay up too.

Don't get me wrong, it was a good game, but only good, nothing more.

-Spenser

yyyeeeaaahhh! Take that biatches!!!!!! The pats were getting booooooring anyway!!

First game I actually cared about in years and it was won by a hair! That is the way games should go!

http://cbs.sportsline.com/spin/story/10613134

Bundchen: 'If the Pats Lose, I'll Run Naked Through Mid-Town Manhattan'

Hahahaha. She better live up to her promise.

I don't find her that attractive, at all!

Respect. Thats the point. I know he went up to Coughlin, but show respect to the rest of the team as well. Let the game officially end, instead of walking off before it. He walked off the field completely towards the locker room, that is what bothered me. I am not saying he had to do the whole thing with Coughlin again, but do not walk back to the locker room until it is officially over, which it was not as I, and you, also pointed out. At least show the respect to the game.

Then his whole interview afterwards were he could not even give the Giants any credit, just shows what he is all about. I have always disliked him, and those two things just backed up my dislike for him.

billhcfinal.jpgelifinal.jpg

plaxfinal.jpgstrahanfinal.jpg

:D

Hopefully Tom Brady is crying his eyes out, stupid prep. I hate that guy more than 99% of Neowin hates George W. Bush. :D

And Randy Moss...too bad fella. Karma perhaps, from all those years you were a total asswipe with the Vikings.