Giants Win!

i was watching it on bbc 2, cheering the Giants on all the way, had to support the English man in the team!

Was getting a bit tense near the end, especially when they called for a challenge cause that guy wasnt off the pitch!Amazing by Manning to stay on his feet and throw however far it was for Tyreme (i think?) to catch with his hand and head.

Then that super lil' drive to the touchdown :D

Tbh, half time show....didn't appeal to me, nor did any of the entertainment before, just gonna watch the adverts online tomorrrow hungover on a lazy day :D

Woop, go Giants

(i really support the Dolphins :p)

Anyone who thought the game was boring must not be an actual football fan. that was one of the overall best games I think I have ever seen. To me, watching a good defense is much more impressive than anything an offense can do. The giants D just totally dominated that game and it was impressive to watch.

Anyone who thought the game was boring must not be an actual football fan. that was one of the overall best games I think I have ever seen. To me, watching a good defense is much more impressive than anything an offense can do. The giants D just totally dominated that game and it was impressive to watch.

couldn't agree more, i try to watch NFL games as often as i can on Sky Sports,

and the Giants Defence, was well,really really impressive, definitley upset the flow of the patriots attack and thats what led them to victory imo

Oh please. Like I said, it was good, but there was a long stint of nothing exciting going on. It was fun to watch Brady get steamrolled (quite literally) by the Giants D, but that's just not as exciting as offensive playmakers such as Eli's sack evasion and 40 yard completion.

Different strokes for different folks - doesn't make anyone less of a football fan than anyone else.

-Spenser

Oh please. Like I said, it was good, but there was a long stint of nothing exciting going on. It was fun to watch Brady get steamrolled (quite literally) by the Giants D, but that's just not as exciting as offensive playmakers such as Eli's sack evasion and 40 yard completion.

Different strokes for different folks - doesn't make anyone less of a football fan than anyone else.

-Spenser

lol. Have you ever watched arena football?

It's good defense that makes plays like Eli's so exciting; they complement each other.

And it takes a real fan to appreciate good defensive, and good defensive line play. Especially considering how many different personnel packages and configurations the Giants had throughout the game.

Man, I'm not a huge football fan, but this game was really close and exciting at the end. I'm glad the Giants won because Eli hasn't won one yet; how many has Tom Brady won already?

lol. Have you ever watched arena football?

It's good defense that makes plays like Eli's so exciting; they complement each other.

And it takes a real fan to appreciate good defensive, and good defensive line play. Especially considering how many different personnel packages and configurations the Giants had throughout the game.

No, no, and more no. Good D is fine, but you could have two really good offenses with mediocre D's go against each other, both making spectacular offensive plays, and I'd take that game over this one any day. In that case it still comes down to which D comes through at the very end, but the rest of the game would at least be way more exciting.

-Spenser

Watching the parade and just saw this Nike commercial.

Thought it was really clever, incredibly simple, and really good tongue in cheek humor. Great writing.

Thought it was really clever, incredibly simple, and really good tongue in cheek humor. Great writing.

That is awesome. Genius marketing :rofl:

That was clever :D

I thought about Tiki the other day and how he was so critical of the Giants last year. He had a book come out after retiring, right? It's like he was getting all this attention for his book, like he was a great star, and I haven't seem him in months. It seemed like the "stardom" had gotten to his head. Not to take away from his achievements on the field, but he really bit himself in the butt.

That was clever :D

I thought about Tiki the other day and how he was so critical of the Giants last year. He had a book come out after retiring, right? It's like he was getting all this attention for his book, like he was a great star, and I haven't seem him in months. It seemed like the "stardom" had gotten to his head. Not to take away from his achievements on the field, but he really bit himself in the butt.

Wasn't he a news caster with FOX or something?

• 3 weeks later...