The Big Wrestling Thread!

OK, that was pretty awesome. The match will almost inevitably be bad - and not in a Final Deletion, "so bad it's good" kind of way - but screw it, I'm looking forward to it!

• Like 2

Oh hell yeah, I expected him to have a warm return from the crowd, but clearly didn't expect THAT reaction. Also, his promo was good! Even after all these years, he is still more of a badass than many in WWE. Welcome back Goldberg! And at this point, I really don't care how the match will turn out to be, I'm just looking forward to the next weeks with the build-up :)

So, a two-hour special featuring some of the best of ICW and PROGRESS, with JR on commentary. I'm sold already!

I can't access to WWE Network and Twitter. :woot:

A second denial-of-service attack on major websites has brought down the WWE Network this afternoon. Many website such as Spotify, Twitter, Soundcloud and Netflix were hit this morning but came back up within a few hours. Some of those same sites are down right now, including the WWE Network. Major media has picked up on the attacks, noting that the White House and Department of Defense were investigating.

courtesy: wrestlinginc.com

Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that the finish to the Sasha Banks and Charlotte match last night was supposed to see Sasha Banks going over and retaining the WWE RAW Women’s Championship. Vince McMahon, however, had the match changed last minute to instead have Charlotte win the WWE RAW Women’s Championship. Meltzer said that there is a reason for the change although he doesn’t know why. The plan now is to go with a program between Charlotte vs Bayley sooner than later.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/769569-backstage-news-onthe-finish-to-sasha-charlottes-match-chris-nowinski-attends-wwe-hell-in-a-cell

Figures.

14713629_1498245470189623_78666676735846