The Big Wrestling Thread!

As announced earlier today in Tokyo, Japan, IMPACT Wrestling and Pro Wrestling NOAH have come to terms on a working relationship. This is an exciting time for both companies with a more formal announcement coming soon.

In a Press Conference held earlier today, NOAH President Masayuki Uchida made the official announcement.

We look forward to making a formal announcement soon in Tokyo and seeing IMPACT Stars compete at NOAH’s Yokohama event on March 12. We are thrilled to build this relationship even further with more details to come.

http://impactwrestling.com/impact-professional-wrestling-noah-partnership/

Nice, good on them. I've never seen anything from NOAH I don't think, but its Japan so it must be at least better than the dreck we get from WWE half the time lol

56 minutes ago, LOC said:

Nice, good on them. I've never seen anything from NOAH I don't think, but its Japan so it must be at least better than the dreck we get from WWE half the time lol

I saw the whole 5 odd hours of wrestle kingdom 11 a few days back once again. I dunno but it may have been better than wrestlemania 17.

Heads-up to my fellow Brits: I'd recommend boycotting Preston City Wrestling (PCW); their promoter's recently shown themself to be an absolute scumbag.

On the bright side, Pete Dunne's doing an ironically nice gesture in response...

Probably the best segment of the year so far from WWE...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

...and then it became the saddest.

Spoiler

Edited by MightyJordan