The Big Wrestling Thread!

Just now, LOC said:

Soooo, not WWE then? lol

I'm betting it's a swerve. :p They were meant to have that match at Supercard of Honor XI during WrestleMania weekend, so I reckon the Young Bucks will win back the titles in the rematch and off go the Hardys to WWE.

7 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

Thought that was Rusev at first :D Shorter stubbier muscled dude, kinda checks out looking like Rusev :D

3 minutes ago, LOC said:

Thought that was Rusev at first :D Shorter stubbier muscled dude, kinda checks out looking like Rusev :D

I can see why, but yeah, he's not a brute, he's a monster. :p 

Um, more please? How have I never heard of this dude? Like the first comment says in the video you linked, they took at small looking dude (but pretty thick lol) and turned him into a monster on the order of the Undertaker from back in the day. Guess I should watch some LU stuff then...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, LOC said:

Um, more please? How have I never heard of this dude? Like the first comment says in the video you linked, they took at small looking dude (but pretty thick lol) and turned him into a monster on the order of the Undertaker from back in the day. Guess I should watch some LU stuff then...

More!

You definitely should watch Lucha Underground, especially since the first two seasons will be coming to Netflix on the 15th. Matanza joined in season 2, so you'll get plenty of him from then, but it's worth watching it all from the beginning; every season so far has been amazing.

guess goldberg won...the title is gonna most probably end up in lesnar's hands at wrestlemania. i kinda like owens. Sad to see him lose title. I think he will face jericho for us title

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Just imagine the absolute storm if WWE signed the Hardys and the Bucks... As if this whole swerve was for a purpose...

it would be so good to have the hardys back. I just hope they are not disrespected like the dudley boys were. They barely won anything

15 minutes ago, wendy oltman said:

it would be so good to have the hardys back. I just hope they are not disrespected like the dudley boys were. They barely won anything

I highly doubt that they will sign with WWE because they will not get any degree of creative control. WWE will also mess up the broken gimmick. However, if hardys allowed to run their broken gimmick along with giving the bucks the leeway they need to work they will be raking in money.

• Like 1

How else do you make an old, out of shape, uncommitted guy look like a destroyer?

Feed him your strongest guys.  Well done WWE!

I actually cannot wait for Lesnar to demolish him now!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

We knew it was coming. But 22 seconds?!

c36.jpg

goldberg cant even wrestle properly anymore and he is beating wrestlers like brock and owens in seconds

8 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

How else do you make an old, out of shape, uncommitted guy look like a destroyer?

Feed him your strongest guys.  Well done WWE!

I actually cannot wait for Lesnar to demolish him now!

Their WrestleMania XX match will probably be like Okada/Omega in comparison to what we're gonna see next month.

• Like 1