The Big Wrestling Thread!

8 hours ago, philixus1988 said:

Is it just me or KO vs Jericho the only match worthy of wrestlemania from raw till now?

its the only one I am considering to watch. Rest i will skip

19 hours ago, wendy oltman said:

its the only one I am considering to watch. Rest i will skip

I think bray vs randy is an intriguing one. The foundation has been laid in a good fashion. The next 3 weeks will determine how hot the feud is going into wrestlemania. Dean and Baron Corbin need to pull up their socks to get some interest going.

Goldberg vs brock is going to be the worst match on the card in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philixus1988 said:

I think bray vs randy is an intriguing one. The foundation has been laid in a good fashion. The next 3 weeks will determine how hot the feud is going into wrestlemania. Dean and Baron Corbin need to pull up their socks t auo get some interest going.

Goldberg vs brock is going to be the worst match on the card in my opinion.

you are kinda right about bray and randy but wat randy did was too predictable

I remember stone cold had to give both of them a stunner to generate a good reaction from the crowd the last time they fought years ago

3 hours ago, wendy oltman said:

you are kinda right about bray and randy but wat randy did was too predictable

I remember stone cold had to give both of them a stunner to generate a good reaction from the crowd the last time they fought years ago

I still think that the match should have been luke vs randy vs bray, with randy betraying bray during the match but lets see where this goes. Smackdown has done good work with building their stars.

I think the match b/w gallaghar and neville at fastlane showed how good these cruiserweights can be. I suggest a solid 30 minute fatal four way b/w neville, austin aries, gallaghar and swann for cruiserweight champtionship at wrestlemania. I am pretty sure they could steal the whole show especially if it is a ladder match.

Finally, what about AJ? If he is actually going to take on shane mcmahon, then I think we may have a spotfest rather than a wrestling match.

1 hour ago, philixus1988 said:

I still think that the match should have been luke vs randy vs bray, with randy betraying bray during the match but lets see where this goes. Smackdown has done good work with building their stars.

I think the match b/w gallaghar and neville at fastlane showed how good these cruiserweights can be. I suggest a solid 30 minute fatal four way b/w neville, austin aries, gallaghar and swann for cruiserweight champtionship at wrestlemania. I am pretty sure they could steal the whole show especially if it is a ladder match.

Finally, what about AJ? If he is actually going to take on shane mcmahon, then I think we may have a spotfest rather than a wrestling match.

i think you mean snorefest

12 minutes ago, wendy oltman said:

i think you mean snorefest

Hmmm... I dunno. AJ can get great matches out of almost anybody. Shane is going to do some good spots and AJ can take care of the rest. It might not be as bad as people seem to think. The only bad thing about this match is that AJ is not in the main event picture at wrestlemania. The guy deserves a wrestlemania main event spot.

Did you catch austin aries vs tone nese match on 205 live? That was a good match. The cruiserweight division has an awesome talent pool, they can deliver the goods if only given appropriate in ring time.

• Like 2

Yeah but in the end he's in a high profile match against Vince's spot-fest son himself. I mean some of the most highly regarded matches ever (maybe not for the wrestling but eh whatever lol) involved Shane. And he's in great shape, so we know he can still move if needed (unlike in a Undertaker match where he himself is limited by UT's physical situation etc) and it'll obviously have a couple big spots and Shane will do his damnedest to make AJ look like solid 24K gold in the end. At least, we'd hope that's how it should go. AJ should obviously win.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, philixus1988 said:

Did you catch austin aries vs tone nese match on 205 live? That was a good match. The cruiserweight division has an awesome talent pool, they can deliver the goods if only given appropriate in ring time.

It doesn't help either that 205 Live's on straight after Smackdown; the crowd are usually burned out and their lack of enthusiasm makes it look bad.

My goodness, Miz is on fire, This guy is gold right now, if he wins at WM in a heelish way, he is going to be damn hot. Smackdown needs to start showing these 2 minute clips on the main show. This is pure entertainment.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MightyJordan said:

It doesn't help either that 205 Live's on straight after Smackdown; the crowd are usually burned out and their lack of enthusiasm makes it look bad.

I agree with you on that, it should be sandwiched somewhere in the middle of smackdown. That match was quite good. It kind of showed me how good tony nese could be. He is genuinely talented.

9 minutes ago, philixus1988 said:

My goodness, Miz is on fire, This guy is gold right now, if he wins at WM in a heelish way, he is going to be damn hot. Smackdown needs to start showing these 2 minute clips on the main show. This is pure entertainment.

Miz isn't winning at WM. The whole match (and from what they did last night, I'm now sure of it with the 'your relationship is only for show', 'he doesn't love you') is so that Cena can propose to Nikki in the ring after they win.

13 minutes ago, philixus1988 said:

I agree with you on that, it should be sandwiched somewhere in the middle of smackdown. That match was quite good. It kind of showed me how good tony nese could be. He is genuinely talented.

It should be taped before SDL. They can still air it after, but the crowd is more likely to come earlier to see 205 then to stay after the main event.

7 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

2017-03-08-booing-babyface.jpg

Not signed in

Not signed in

this is exactly how wwe is now. It gets a couple of matches right but usually this is exactly whats gong on

15 hours ago, episode said:

Miz isn't winning at WM. The whole match (and from what they did last night, I'm now sure of it with the 'your relationship is only for show', 'he doesn't love you') is so that Cena can propose to Nikki in the ring after they win.

It should be taped before SDL. They can still air it after, but the crowd is more likely to come earlier to see 205 then to stay after the main event.

Miz losing to cena would be a travesty and that might even mean a burial of sorts.

Agreed, 205 should be taped

4 minutes ago, philixus1988 said:

Miz losing to cena would be a travesty and that might even mean a burial of sorts.

Agreed, 205 should be taped

but he will lose. Superman John cena wont be losing

3 hours ago, wendy oltman said:

They have got a guy who can really stick it to baby faces with worked shoots, burying him at the biggest show of the year will make no sense. Other than to satiate cena's ego.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wendy oltman said:

Cena DID lose to Miz when he really was 'Super' Cena - and at the Main Event of WM no less.

He isn't really SuperCena anymore. He's done a lot of losing in the past couple of years. 

He won't be losing this match, though.

16 hours ago, philixus1988 said:

They have got a guy who can really stick it to baby faces with worked shoots, burying him at the biggest show of the year will make no sense. Other than to satiate cena's ego.

14 hours ago, episode said:

Cena DID lose to Miz when he really was 'Super' Cena - and at the Main Event of WM no less.

He isn't really SuperCena anymore. He's done a lot of losing in the past couple of years. 

He won't be losing this match, though.

they really should let miz win but they wont. They have to keep cena happy

1 hour ago, wendy oltman said:

they really should let miz win but they wont. They have to keep cena happy

Frankly it won't be best for business. Cena is leaving for hollywood as well. He will be a part timer. Miz on the other hand needs to rub so that he can be smackdown's or even WWE's best heel in years.

I wonder if there is real life heat between cena and miz. If so then only that can be a reason for miz losing to cena in an intergender tag match.

I personally think miz will win but I can see the validity of your concern.