The Big Wrestling Thread!

BTW, Cole commented something a long the lines of "Reigns showing respect for Rey". Maybe its time for Reigns push that was rumored.

He said DISRESPECT. Reigns slapped Sucksterio and said 'You came all the way back for this? To get _ _ _ _ ed out?' It was either JOBBED or DOGGED. Sounded to me like jobbed, but Meltzer was saying it was dogged. Major no-no either way to use a 'wrestling' term in the ring like that.

well, it's set. TLC match to unify the titles at TLC

Hmm, on second thought. It kind of makes sense. Doing it on the Rumble overshadows the Rumble itself. Chamber is too close to Mania.

With both belts hanging, will we see them each getting one? You know, just to screw the ending? :P

He said DISRESPECT. Reigns slapped Sucksterio and said 'You came all the way back for this? To get _ _ _ _ ed out?' It was either JOBBED or DOGGED. Sounded to me like jobbed, but Meltzer was saying it was dogged. Major no-no either way to use a 'wrestling' term in the ring like that.

I heard Jobbed, I wasn't sure I heard it at first

I wonder if we will get a whole new title created or just stick with the WWE Title and do away with the WCW design HW belt?

They are going to keep that new WWE title. It only took like a year for it to be actually used after it was first spy-shotted.

6ofZpq6.gif

A bald Mark Henry looks like a guy that eats dolphin sandwiches instead of tuna and if hungry would rip out the arm of the person he was talking to in order to nibble a bit on it.

• Like 3

A bald Mark Henry looks like a guy that eats dolphin sandwiches instead of tuna and if hungry would rip out the arm of the person he was talking to in order to nibble a bit on it.

Or Rick Ross. :P

• Like 1